Had 'the talk' with him

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Buttwoman

Had 'the talk' with him

Post by Buttwoman » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:56 am

I mentioned in a previous post that I had been dating a man, and we were to get together last Friday for the 'Third date' (wink wink).
We went to his place, relax, a drink, small talk, and well...date stuff. Went up to his room. I have my little travel kit, so I excused myself to the washroom, and cleaned out with a Summers Eve douche (I hate those disposable enemas, way too salty, the Summers Eve is perfect, and tastes like chip dip).
Foreplay went great, I discovered his cock was even bigger than when I felt it in the coffee shop (I'm a bad girl), and it came time for the main course. I asked him if he wanted it in my ass (always a dumb question), and he got even more excited. A good sign.
Needless to say, a great fuck, and when he came, I lamented that he was wearing a condom, but on a third date, this is what you do. It didn't take me long to cum, cause it had been a while.
Long story... We made a pot of french press coffee, and sat around naked for a bit. I was very relaxed, and comfortable, and he seemed so too. I played with his cock a bit, and he seemed to be responding. He said he wanted into my pussy so bad. Dead silence. Time for 'the talk'.
I told him outright, I only do anal. I haven't done any vaginal in a very long time. He asked if something was wrong with me, and I said 'no', just never been a fan. He looked a little shocked, and I asked if he had a problem with that. I explained how I never come from vaginal, and sometimes from clitoral, but neither turned me on, and I always came from anal. It looked like it was taking a while to sink in. He said he really liked giving oral. Men seem to gain a huge sense of accomplishment when they give oral, so I said that was fine. Too early to bring up rimming.
Back upstairs for round two. He went down on me for a while, and I just told him that was enough. I wasn't going to come, but I gave him that 'Good boy' look. A shot of lube, and I sat down on his cock, right to his balls, and put his hands on my boobs. Once again, we both came.

Flash forward...Sunday morning. I just got a text from him. Text. As bad as a post it. 'Sorry, this isn't going to work out'. Of course I have no idea if it was my AO announcement, or if he just didn't like me. I'll never find out. He sure seemed to enjoy the anal.
Back to the drawing board.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Had 'the talk' with him

Post by analsexonly » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:22 am

Sorry to hear that, but better to know this now than some point further in the future. I've had similar experiences in the past meeting new partners. I usually explain my anal only needs about the same time in a new relationship, and sometimes that ends things immediately if someone is particularly opposed to anal. Usually they're willing to try it. Sometimes it doesn't last long, sometimes they end up liking the idea as well themselves. Everybody's different, and sometimes it just doesn't work out. Anal only is still a relatively foreign concept to a lot of people, and while many do like the idea of it, there are many others who still see pussy as a woman's sexual center and the idea of ignoring it is hard for them to wrap their head around.

There are plenty more out there, keep trying!

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:12 am

Analsexonly- You are so right, on every point. It seems that if you have a lot of anal, it's all good. Men understand that. When you say you want anal only, then you're weird, and something is wrong with you. I've often wondered if men hear AO, and begin thinking 'What awful disease does she have that we can't even fuck normally?'
As luck would have it, a guy just asked me out. Coffee with him tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:53 am

The universe has a perverse sense of humor. If there's a God he or she is probably a cat. For cats seem drawn to people who don't like them. And walk away from the people that do like them. So most of the people we are romantically attracted too, will probably not share our kink. And those that do have a tendency to come across as weird. Cause God's a cat and has a perverse sense of humor.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:30 pm

You can't be sure this is because of your AO lifestyle that he left you. Frankly, this situation is pretty common: a guy who seemed to be cool, nice and interested leaves you right after sex.
I don't feel the "problem" of anal being involved here.

Good luck to find your anal mate though.

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:10 pm

Thanks, but you're right. There could have been a billion reasons he chose not to continue.

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:53 pm

I tend to think it was because of 'the talk'. In my experience guys talk big about anal but when it comes down to it, not all that many will actually perform. And those that do perform, well, most of them think it is just a one-off or occasional thing. Dunno what it is with them...

BTW, kind of old fashioned to wait for the third date - can't remember EVER doing that! :twisted:

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:37 am

HaHa. If it makes you feel better, I met a nice guy the other day, and I'm going to his house today for the first date. Unless he's gay, or dead, he's putting out. :P I have a horny time of the month that lasts 31 days.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:18 pm

What's wrong about waiting a couple of dates? There is no rush, except if the guy/girl is not so interesting, so you want to make it quick.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:49 pm

I've just realised there are sections of the forum I've almost ignored until now... This is one of them :lol: I then guess I'll have much much to read to be updated

Anyway, friends, I really can't believe how easily and often you manage to get dates. A very total mystery to me, indeed XD. I will admit I'm a bit envious of such success, and note that this feeling (envy) is almost absent among mine :lol: What to say? I admire you
Last edited by Haunter on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Think, it's free ;-)