Had 'the talk' with him

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Buttwoman

Re: Had 'the talk' with him

Post by Buttwoman » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:57 pm

For a man to get a date, he has to cruise the pickup places, put an ad on the internet, rent a billboard that says 'I need a date'. He has to get his friends and family involved, go to boring parties, hit on soccer mom's, and ask all his buddies if they have a sister.

For a woman to get a date, she just has to stand in one place for a while...somebody will ask her out.

If you think it's unfair...grow breasts.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:23 pm

Buttwoman wrote:For a man to get a date, he has to cruise the pickup places, put an ad on the internet, rent a billboard that says 'I need a date'. He has to get his friends and family involved, go to boring parties, hit on soccer mom's, and ask all his buddies if they have a sister.

For a woman to get a date, she just has to stand in one place for a while...somebody will ask her out.

Ahahahah you're so cool, Buttwoman :lol:
I think that kind of aggressive 'hunter' is not the 'Haunter' I am, by the way :? Well, my pectorals are quite developed. I'll keep on working on them at the gym, seems the way with the lesser requested fatigue!

Jokes apart, I don't understand, provided we're no more in feudal knight times, why there's such an asymmetry in our society. It's unfair for sure!
Think, it's free ;-)

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:51 pm

>If you think it's unfair...grow breasts.

Ahh - so that's why so many guys are transitioning these days :-)
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:49 am

Buttwoman wrote:For a man to get a date, he has to cruise the pickup places, put an ad on the internet, rent a billboard that says 'I need a date'. He has to get his friends and family involved, go to boring parties, hit on soccer mom's, and ask all his buddies if they have a sister.

I was going to say exactly that and thought: dare I say it? We live in such sensitive times? So thanks for saying it.

Hitman1386

Post by Hitman1386 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:54 pm

Buttwoman wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:57 pm
For a man to get a date, he has to cruise the pickup places, put an ad on the internet, rent a billboard that says 'I need a date'. He has to get his friends and family involved, go to boring parties, hit on soccer mom's, and ask all his buddies if they have a sister.

You're right about that. I had to work, sometimes hard to get a bit of ass. In my experience, when I was single 25 years ago. It's a lot easier for a woman to get some if she wanted it.

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:13 pm

Hitman1386 wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:54 pm
You're right about that. I had to work, sometimes hard to get a bit of ass. In my experience, when I was single 25 years ago. It's a lot easier for a woman to get some if she wanted it.

Not only do we have to work harder for it, and be willing to run risks, we're also far more likely to experience rejection, even humiliating rejection. And still they say that men have far more fragile egos.

MisterAss

Post by MisterAss » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:13 pm

Lucky guy. Unfortunately he didn’t realize what he had. His loss.

amazingss

Post by amazingss » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:12 am

Where can I find someone like you? I seem to have the opposite problem

Gapeman

Post by Gapeman » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:16 am

You got to be kidding me!?! I can’t believe what I just read!! That guy must be insane!!
I’m waiting for my entire life to date a girl like you, to find a woman who wants only anal!! Sex should be anal only!! It seems to be impossible to meet a women who wants only anal where I live...therefore I’m forced to fuck gross pussies too, which I don’t really like that much.
Can you immagine what’s happening if I say to the average woman that I just want to fuck the ass and don’t even touch her pussy ever?!
If only I could’ve been that guy you had “the talk with”...we probably will be married now, ehehehe.
You didn’t have to wait to mention the rimming, I would have buried my tongue deep inside your butt hole the first time, on the first fuck. I would have gone crazy as soon as you told me about your anal only desire and have spent the rest of the day eating and gaping your asshole.
I wish you can find a proper man and I wish that could be me...xx

jack.fats

Post by jack.fats » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:05 pm

Gapeman wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:16 am
You got to be kidding me!?! I can’t believe what I just read!! That guy must be insane!!
I’m waiting for my entire life to date a girl like you, to find a woman who wants only anal!! Sex should be anal only!! It seems to be impossible to meet a women who wants only anal where I live...therefore I’m forced to fuck gross pussies too, which I don’t really like that much.
Can you immagine what’s happening if I say to the average woman that I just want to fuck the ass and don’t even touch her pussy ever?!
If only I could’ve been that guy you had “the talk with”...we probably will be married now, ehehehe.
You didn’t have to wait to mention the rimming, I would have buried my tongue deep inside your butt hole the first time, on the first fuck. I would have gone crazy as soon as you told me about your anal only desire and have spent the rest of the day eating and gaping your asshole.
I wish you can find a proper man and I wish that could be me...xx

I am a late comer but totally agreed with Gapeman...

Jeez, I wish I were him... nevermind xoxoxo