Deeper Metathinking (warning: your brain might tangle!!)

For discussion of topics not specifically relating to anal sex or the anal only lifestyle.
Haunter

Deeper Metathinking (warning: your brain might tangle!!)

Post by Haunter » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:28 pm

Well, let's turn ourselves to philosophers for a while... :D

Usually one defines an orientation, namely a preference for sexual partners, as straight, bi-man, bi-woman, gay, lesbian etc. But what do they mean? What do these have in common? They refer to the physical nature of the partner, that is his/her gender. Ok, let's label this as "level 0".
What does prevent one from stepping up to "level 1"? For example, a male might like only... Bi-women! So he is interested, further than in the physical nature of his partner, on her preferences. Or maybe he could be only attracted to, say, lesbians: maybe knowing she is attracted only to women is a huge turn on for him! You cannot tell him he's wrong, it's a perfect respectable line!
Good. Going further on, one could step up and reach "level 3". An example: we could have a man who is attracted (only) by... Women who are attracted (only) by... Bi-women. Also this, even if more sophisticated, is a perfect clear preference. It's just one step beyond "level 2".

What I'm picturing is that going on one could build a matrioska-game complicated at will, in which all sexual preferences are of course more and more unusual but legitimate. I guess the very first steps might occur in real life, somewhere.
Have you ever thought to this this way? :lol:

PS I'm not a pervert. More likely a free thinker/mathmatician ;)
Think, it's free ;-)

FarmerDan

Re: Deeper Metathinking (warning: your brain might tangle!!)

Post by FarmerDan » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:59 pm

Apparently you haven't yet discovered​ that human sexuality is a spectrum that defies convenient classification, in the same way that all the faces in the world are different.

By trying to classify people you are only limiting yourself
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:02 pm

Well, you're right: one can't prove my extended meta-classification covers all cases (I too think it doesn't, due to immense variety in possible tastes in mankind), but the fun fact I observed is that, even if tangling and weird, it states true possibilities. Maybe on a practical application interesting cases would be low in numbers, but that's good as well. It's a nice (theorical) insight on possible psicological legitimate preferences. Let's take it more as a (true) game rather than general phisical-herotic rules :)
Think, it's free ;-)

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:24 am

One of my best friend is bisexual. She says she's a woman who likes women who likes men who likes women... but not only ;)

This is a classic of the queer community, at least in France.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:53 am

French Lover wrote:One of my best friend is bisexual. She says she's a woman who likes women who likes men who likes women... but not only ;)

This is a classic of the queer community, at least in France.

Thank you French Lover! Your friend supports my thinking :D
Any further example is welcomed
Think, it's free ;-)

fantasizing-realist

Post by fantasizing-realist » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:06 pm

There's a fine line between philosophy and stoner logic. You just shot yourself five miles past that lien out of a cannon.