Swallowing Cum

For discussion of topics not specifically relating to anal sex or the anal only lifestyle.
Haunter

Re: Swallowing Cum

Post by Haunter » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:23 pm

65andFree wrote:This was over 30 years ago when anything but vaginal sex was a huge fucking taboo.

I'm surprised and wonder: provided that sex exists no less than the human being, why the hell should there be sexual taboos roughly still on 2000 A.D. ? Especially in recent years all kinds of practices one can think of are there and known, so as long as the engaged ones agree, where shall the problem be?

This reflection might extend to our AO community... You all know my practical direct knowledge on the topic is 0, but I feel anyway within myself the need for people to be shown that there is no reason not to accept wholly this lifestyle as well, in sake of freedom of being. I have in fact a thing for justice, and always feel myself called when blind tradition/dumb behaviour/lack of logic stop something with its right to be :evil:
Think, it's free ;-)

MacyGirl

Post by MacyGirl » Sun May 21, 2017 8:15 pm

I'm a swallower. I love the thought of me being able to take a little piece of him with me in my tummy for the rest of the day, like my little secret.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Mon May 22, 2017 4:22 pm

Each time I listen to a girl speaking like this I can't avoid thinking "oh my god how hot are these words!" :D
Think, it's free ;-)

Bestrafer

Post by Bestrafer » Thu May 25, 2017 4:13 pm

I prefer to have her swallow the cum butt I am not a hardcore ATM guy. When I have her swallow, I usually pull out of her ass and shoot on her back and then scoop it up with my fingers for her to swallow. The other options is missionary position anal and pull out and unload on her tongue. :roll:

AnalAnnaLisa

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Fri May 26, 2017 1:27 pm

scioness wrote:Spitters are quitters! But seriously who would turn down a warm meal?

Semen tastes pretty bland but I kind of have something like religious beliefs about semen so it's really satisfying to have it inside of me.

Also it's gluten free!

Haha - spitters are quitters!

I feel quite similar. I like swallowing cum. There's just something about consuming my lovers seed.
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.

rita_b

Post by rita_b » Mon May 29, 2017 6:19 pm

IF my hubby cums in my mouth, I always swallow. Generally, this only happens if we have sex right before bed, are tired and don't want any cleanup. The rest of the time he cums in my ass.

Bestrafer

Post by Bestrafer » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:14 pm

I prefer to be in her ass, missionary position and pull out and shoot onto her tongue, that that did turn into ATM last night :)

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:42 am

Absolutely 100% if he's cumming in my mouth I'm going to swallow it.

I can't understand the rationale of spitting, even if you spit, you're still going to be swallowing some of it, why bother?

I also think there's something highly erotic about swallowing cum, more so than having him finish inside me too.

bloblo

Post by bloblo » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:46 am

swallowing cum is fun

simple

carolcurves

Post by carolcurves » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:30 pm

I guess I'll add my opinion.
Its just me. I feel that spitting would be an insult to my lover. Sex is so intimate and personal. Your lover's orgasm is a powerful and erotic moment. Sharing that moment is a bond (for me it is). So swallowing his cum is as natural as the act of sex itself, inseparable and equally satisfying.
I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again.