Chat with others on the Anal Only Lifestyle Discord Server

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Chat about anal sex in the Anal Only Lifestyle IRC Chann

Post by analsexonly » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:26 pm

Mibbit and other web IRC clients are limited in that they connect from the same server and many IRC networks don't allow more than a certain number of connections at once. Undernet limits mibbit to 60 connections (I believe) at once, and that's across the entire network. It's better to download an IRC client to your phone or computer and connect directly to irc.undernet.org #analonlylifestyle if you want a reliable connection. That will work.

As a side note, I've added a Chat link to the top banner of the forum, so you can easily access the mibbit chat link from anywhere now.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Chat with others on the Anal Only Lifestyle Discord Serv

Post by analsexonly » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:57 pm

After going through two previous iterations (kik, then IRC), we're now officially moving to a Discord server by popular request. IRC is great when it works right, but not many seem to want to use it these days, and the easy to use web chat clients never quite work right for most people. So, IRC is out, Discord is in. You can connect via the web, or desktop and mobile apps. If you leave and come back, you can catch up on the conversation that went on while you were away. You can message each other even when one isn't online. It's pretty great! Come join us and check it out.

To join, click here.

I've updated the first post of this thread with the above as well. For a while, the old IRC channel will remain open as well and I'll try to catch people as they connect and redirect them to the new chat.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:12 am

If you haven't had a chance to join the new chat yet, come check it out! As of yesterday, we've passed 650 members in there (obviously not all active at once, but that's how many have signed up for the chat) with 20 to 30 people online at different times of the day usually. Stop in anytime, but weekday evenings in North American time zones are often the most active.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:37 am

Our Discord server has over 1,100 members now, averaging 30 to 50 people online at any given time. We've recently made some changes, including the addition of new channels (and more may be coming soon!) so stop in if you haven't or if it's been a while and say hi!

To join, click here.

pota84

Re: Chat with others on the Anal Only Lifestyle Discord Server

Post by pota84 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:16 pm

I'M new here and new to IRC CLOUD
Can any one guide me to here's room and how can I join there

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:34 pm

pota84 wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:16 pm
I'M new here and new to IRC CLOUD
Can any one guide me to here's room and how can I join there

We are no longer using the IRC channel as part of this community and have moved to Discord. See the top of the first page in this thread or the big Chat link at the top of the forum to access it.

John

Post by John » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:17 pm

What is the server name so I can find it in the search bar in the app

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:23 am

@John You cannot search for it in Discord, you need to follow a link to it. Only featured servers can be searched within Discord.

Click the Chat link at the top of the forum or follow this link: Anal Only Lifestyle Discord server.

You can also paste that link (https://discord.gg/mkMeySr) into the Add a Server panel in Discord.

eagle8210

Post by eagle8210 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:00 am

I would love to chat with other AO ppl. I have tried logging in and its a fuckin pain in the ass.

I claimed my account, then next time it says you must claim account. I try and it says this account all ready taken. No Shit !!

I wish we could log into AO lifestyle and hit "chat tab" ……….. esp now with the lock down it would be enjoyable to chat with AO fans.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:53 am

Discord seems to be quite an annoying chat system. It makes me verify my age. Chat systems like that just make me want to delete it again 😖
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥