Your anal fantasy

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
F655A

Re: Your anal fantasy

Post by F655A » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:56 pm

Wow! With a wife like that, I doubt I'd ever get anything done, except have sex with my wife. I'd be tempted to say some guys have all the luck, but then maybe I'm lucky too, in a way..

Opus 54

Post by Opus 54 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:46 am

I have 3 recurring fantasies these days...

1. While I'm at the gym, my girl invites the stud neighbor over and he fucks her. I arrive home earlier than expected, so he escapes out the back door -- but my girl still has cum on her face and dripping out of her pussy. He really blasted her with a huge load. I punish her by fucking her ass and blasting another coat of cum on her face. She then licks it all off and says she can't wait for me to go to the gym again tomorrow.

2. I invite the neighborhood guys over for a bbq. The 5 of us decide we're horny, so we find my girl inside the house and shove our cocks in her face. She immediately stops what she's doing and eagerly gets on her knees to begin sucking on command. We're soon all fucking in different positions, with her constantly airtight: cocks in her ass, pussy, mouth, and both hands at all times. We all cum twice, first on her face and tits, then in her ass.

3. My girl works as a full-time internet cam girl who specializing in huge anal insertions (a la Roxy Raye). Since this is her full-time employment, she pays me as her "assistant" to fuck her ass to warm her up for work every evening. For $100 a day, my job is to give her a hard anal pounding with huge gapes that stretch her wide open, so she can do her job properly. We do this every evening when I get home from work, so she can start her job.

...Just fantasies, nothing more! My girl and I have no real interest in sex outside the two of us, but that doesn't mean we can't talk about these dirty things! We often talk through these fantasies while we're having sex, like: "Wanna invite the neighborhood guys over?" ;)

AnalAnnaLisa

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:48 pm

I feel like I'm living my anal fantasy right now. My boyfriend and I are anal Only and we often play with one of his friends. They take turns rimming me and fucking my ass. We fuck almost everyday and I'm getting a lot better at stretching faster and taking balls deep after a short warmup. I guess the difference is that in my fantasy, I'd be taking double anal and loving it. Goals...
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:01 pm

AnalAnnaLisa wrote:I feel like I'm living my anal fantasy right now. My boyfriend and I are anal Only and we often play with one of his friends. They take turns rimming me and fucking my ass. We fuck almost everyday and I'm getting a lot better at stretching faster and taking balls deep after a short warmup. I guess the difference is that in my fantasy, I'd be taking double anal and loving it. Goals...

Not only as regards sex, but each time one experiences his/her fantasy to have become real that's a remarkable moment of immense satisfaction and hope for even bigger things there to come. At least for me. Best wishes for your now real fantasies, AnalAnnaLisa!
Think, it's free ;-)

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:55 am

DAP. I've done DVP and traditional DP (I got her ass, of course) already, but not the best one. :(

Lookiwolf

Post by Lookiwolf » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:25 am

Somebody mentioned them in another thread and i just remembered how badly I'd like to have a fucking machine... They're not very appealing visually, but the thought of being pounded without even a little pause is really hot. Too bad they're expensive and noisy as hell.

bmasteri

Post by bmasteri » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:57 am

-
Last edited by bmasteri on Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Analien

Post by Analien » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:47 am

It must be very interesting exhibition, I should visit it someday.
BTW, Prague is really beautiful city and it is my hometown too!
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

gromm

Post by gromm » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:42 pm

My hottest anal fantasy is my wife's fantasy.

She wants another man to fuck my ass hard while I'm fucking hers.

The best part is that we've got just the guy to do it. We've had some issues making it happen, but it's starting to look like it will in the next week or two. ;)

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:09 am

Gromm- I've never been in exactly that scenario, but I've been in threesomes that the two men fucked. I can relate to your wife. It's really hot!
Enjoy it!!!