How to insert long double ended dildo up my anus?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
shengzhe

How to insert long double ended dildo up my anus?

Post by shengzhe » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:14 am

Recently I wanted to shove some long things up my ass, I brought one but I could not get it further than 7inches. I had seen some gotten 17inches but how?

singleinDC

Re: How to insert long double ended dildo up my anus?

Post by singleinDC » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:08 am

I am not personally experienced with this, but it's going to have to bend... there's no straight path up that far. Also, at around that depth ( 5-7 inches) it's going to have to enter your colon, which initially will cause some resistance and pain if you try to force it.

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:50 am

Very long toys 101
I have toys up to 39", and regularly get them in all the way.
You will need a very deep clean out. Three full rounds with a 2 qt. enema bag. By the last rinse the water should be clear. Don't use soap, or salt or other irritants. Sit on the toilet, or stay near one for twenty minutes after the last expulsion, cause there will always be some 'late to the party squirts'.
Start with an 18" jelly dong. Doc Johnson makes one that you can get everywhere. While you're there buy GOOD lube. Drugstore lube is not good.
JO, Fuckwater, and SwissNavy are good. KY, and Astroglide suck.
Play with some smaller toys, and get your asshole nice and relaxed. Squirt some lube directly into your ass. A shringe, or turkey baster will help here. Lube around your ass, in your ass as far as you can reach. Lube the whole dildo end to end.
Lie on your back with a pillow under your tush. This will keep the lube flowing into you. Begin inserting. The first 8 inches or so should just slide in. When you bottom out, you've hit the sigmoid bend. Apply slight, but steady pressure. (it shouldn't hurt, but you should feel pressure), relax, wait, keep pushing. It may take 3 or 4 minutes. Slowly the sigmoid valve will open. The dildo should start to slide easily for another few inches. It may slide all the way in at this point, or you may hit another curve. It all depends on your physiology, and size. If you hit another bend, do the same as the last, push, wait. There's no sphincter there, just a bend. It should go thru. Now you should be all the way. The first few times don't thrust in and out, just enjoy the feeling. You can also push the end right into your rectum, it won't get lost, trust me, and walk around a bit. You'll feel some cool movements as it settles in a comfortable position.
For me, half the fun is removing it. Experiment a bit to see if you like to pull it out, or just use your muscles to push it out.
If you decide to go longer, buy a colon snake with a hole all the way thru, you will want to be able t pump lube in when you're two feet or more up there. I have a friend who regularly inserts 60".
Be careful. You will feel pressure, but not pain. If it isn't moving, back up a few inches, or try twisting, even squirm around a bit. If you find resistance at a second bend, you'll probably notice a distinct bulge a few inches above you navel, to the right. You can manipulate from the outside here to make that final bend. Also, watching that bulge move is REALLY cool!
I can get my 39" all the way in, and go shopping!!

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:23 am

Late edit to my last post- Please don't think you can get away without the enema, by having a good poop. The purpose of the sigmoid valve is it store the poop in the sigmoid until it opens, fills the rectum, and you will feel the need to poop. If you go past the valve, you WILL be pushing the dildo thru poop. It will be uncomfortable, and you really should not make poop go the wrong way, back into your intestines. It's there for a reason.
For GOD sakes don't use a Fleet disposable enema- They are full of horrid toxic stuff that will make you shit for three days, and make a MUCH bigger mess than anything you are starting with. Also, you need to clean the colon, and only a bag, and tube will go that deep.
After play time, you may notice a big blob of stuff come out of your ass. The colon is a mucous membrane, and being stimulated by the enema, and the dildo, will produce quite a bit of mucous, mixed with lube, and other bits of rectum snot. It can be a surprising amount. I call it the perverted afterbirth.

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:52 am

Sounds like a project for the shower...

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:33 am

singleinDC wrote:Sounds like a project for the shower...

After the enema, a thick towel on the bed should be fine. Lube will get everywhere tho'.

shengzhe

Post by shengzhe » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:50 am

Sounds like is will take a long time. Maybe I shall start with 8inch dildo.

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:18 am

Also a good idea. You can get used to the contractions you will get that are trying to push any invading body out of you. A penis is also a great thing to practice with!

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:27 am

OP, you will likely need to fully clean out your intestine. Which means a 'deep' enema. That takes a little time and prep. There was actually just posted a nice pictorial guide as to how to get a good clean out. Seek that out for how to flush yourself out.

Once you are able to clean yourself out fully, it is matter of getting used to penetration at that depth. This will take practice. When I was first inserting larger things inside my ass, I learned a good way of doing so was to lay flat on my back with my feet flat against the wall and a throw pillow under my lower back.

Relax.

Do not force anything in. Gentle is the way to all penetration!

Use a good anal lube, lube the whole toy. Breathe and begin by relaxing your entry point (asshole) with a small amount of lube on your fingers. Work the perimeter of your asshole and gently insert your lubed fingers. Even if you can go all the way to knuckles or wrist already, it is useful to not go so quickly and instead progressively expand your anus.

Nicely lubed and relaxed, begin inserting your toy/object. Gently but firmly, some discomfort is expected. If it hurts stop and try again later. Each time it will get easier.

AnaLovinGirl

Post by AnaLovinGirl » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:42 am

Buttwoman wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:23 am
Late edit to my last post- Please don't think you can get away without the enema, by having a good poop. The purpose of the sigmoid valve is it store the poop in the sigmoid until it opens, fills the rectum, and you will feel the need to poop. If you go past the valve, you WILL be pushing the dildo thru poop. It will be uncomfortable, and you really should not make poop go the wrong way, back into your intestines. It's there for a reason.
For GOD sakes don't use a Fleet disposable enema- They are full of horrid toxic stuff that will make you shit for three days, and make a MUCH bigger mess than anything you are starting with. Also, you need to clean the colon, and only a bag, and tube will go that deep.
After play time, you may notice a big blob of stuff come out of your ass. The colon is a mucous membrane, and being stimulated by the enema, and the dildo, will produce quite a bit of mucous, mixed with lube, and other bits of rectum snot. It can be a surprising amount. I call it the perverted afterbirth.

Thanks for your advice. I once shoved a long double dildo almost all the way up my ass without even noticing it in the heat of playing. I pushed it out in a rush when I noticed, and never did it again because, well, it DID come out a little dirty, which really turned me off. But then it also felt.. amazing to have something intrude my colon, so I want to repeat it eventually, and knowing what to expect certainly helps. Btw, the "perverted afterbirth" part really had me :lol: