Tight or loose ass preference.

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
fascinum

Re: Tight or loose ass preference.

Post by fascinum » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:29 am

Hotwife1570 wrote:Lol. Mine is pretty loose

I love it that way

AnalAddict

Post by AnalAddict » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:29 pm

I tend to prefer a loose, well trained ass, especially one that gets wet on its own. The hottest is when an ass can gape and drip anal juices.

gromm

Post by gromm » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:28 pm

My only preference for anal is "willingness" actually. :D

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:48 am

I prefer a tight ass and loose pussy for myself. The opposite for other women.

Mickfergs89

Post by Mickfergs89 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:38 pm

It doesn't take my girlfriends ass much to gape any more she can actually make her self start to gape with out any toys or my cock her ass is tight but when she is turned on she can take my cock or a toy with ease her biggest toy is almost 3 inches wide so she doesn't use it that often I usually use it on her to make her really gape sometimes when I'm rimming her

ILoveToButtFuck

Post by ILoveToButtFuck » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:48 pm

It doesn’t matter to me as long as I’m in her asshole, the fear of pregnancy and not having to use a condom is the bigger picture for me. I am an assman and do love anal sex more then regular sex since I was in school, I’m 49 now and still loving it. My girlfriend and I have been AO for 19 years and her anus varies from tight to loose depending on mood etc. I find it erotic both ways.

VioletSub

Post by VioletSub » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:11 pm

AnalAnnaLisa wrote: I don't have a desire to stretch it until it's "loose" and I agree with others in the forum that like theirs, my ass looks the same after years of anal (even though I'm only 26), but I love the thought of having an asshole that looks used. Like a dark, thick skinned, bulging, puckered hole. I see these assholes on anal sites and they call them "well used" but after reading here how it doesn't actually work that way, I assume that's just what their assholes look like naturally... in any case, I can still fantasize about having a rugged looking back door after years of being an anal slut!

I have the same goal for my asshole. I think it is so sexy to see a good pic of a "well used" asshole. Also want to be able to have a nice small natural gape when I spread my ass and relax my sphincter.

I've been training a lot, and at the same time have been mostly anal only, especially when I'm masturbating. I can definitely see a difference and so does my boyfriend and I am actually so proud of it! Lol Happy it's not a strange thing to say here.

I do notice that if I've not been playing for a day or more it tightens up, but nothing like before I started training.

Good luck on making your ass look exactly how you want it to be.

And cheers for having the same goals!
xo - violet

anal-princess-plugged.tumblr.com

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:38 pm

The appearance can definitely change over time, from the anal muscles strengthening, increasing in tone, having increased elasticity/greater upper limits, and being more under control. This is also why it becomes easier to penetrate with practice even though it defaults to being tight when not in use. It's not that it's become loose, just that the muscles have increased elasticity and control and so can open up more easily going forward.

I agree, it's a great and beautiful thing, and definitely something to be proud of!

daftdrafter

Post by daftdrafter » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:23 pm

I like both. All depends on where we are in the act. At first my wife is tight and we spend our time getting my cock nice and deep on her terms. Normally after the first orgasm she starts to loosen out. I have to take it carefully here....staying deep and moving about seems to do the trick. If I get it wrong she can tense up (not a small man). Once her breathing changes back to "aroused" we've moved into her wide open phase and I can do whatever I please back there :)

Last night was a VERY tight opening moment that took a couple of minutes to slowly work through but she got herself to her first orgasm pretty quickly then I was able to get SERIOUSLY deep and got myself into the 2nd colon which, if done at the right time, sends her crazy. I still, however, like to feel some grip at the base of my penis at this stage so I slow down and go back to teasing her anus which tightens her back up....but by this point all mental barriers are out and I can push back in fairly quickly and she'll still moan away.

So, I like both. The tightness helps me "feel" where I am and the looseness shows me that she's completely surrendered to my cock. The gape is the cherry on top of the icing that is my wife and I being AO!

heinousanus

Post by heinousanus » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:33 am

^THIS

This is exactly what I do too with above average endowment and it's absolute heaven. Nothing to add. daftdrafter put it perfectly. Continue to plough away my friend.