Arab couple new to AO

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Analaddict2020

Arab couple new to AO

Post by Analaddict2020 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:02 pm

Hi....
Im an arab man and like this subject very much .we have been doing AO for six months now..im no longer care about the pussy at all and even dont get hard when think about it...but my wife doesnt gape that much...any advice is about that

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Arab couple new to AO

Post by analsexonly » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:10 pm

Welcome to the forum and the anal only lifestyle! Sounds like you'll fit right in.

Some women gape more easily than others. It often comes down to technique more than anything else. If she spreads her ass cheeks while relaxing her ass and/or pushing out gently, she will gape as much as she's currently able. With more experience, people will often develop more anal muscle control and find it easier to relax more and thus gape more.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:20 am

Welcome here Analaddict2020! I'm curious: how is seen anal, or even anal only, in the arab world?
Think, it's free ;-)

Analaddict2020

Post by Analaddict2020 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:05 am

well.... in the arab world they consider it prohibted ..but most men wish to get into a girls ass one day..... me and my wife accidently did it a year ago, and we both liked it and gradually started to get away from any pussy activity till we get to 100% AO ...im realy happy to find this forum

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:23 am

Was it just a natural progression away from vaginal for the two of you or did you make the conscious decision to stop it?

fascinum

Post by fascinum » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:07 am

Greetings from Spain.
From my experience working in Arab world, I must say that yes, it's forbidden, but usual! I lived in East Africa for some -long- time, in a zone with a strong Arab presence, and when my Arab gf detected my AO preference .. she thought I was Arab !
(I miss that girl...)

heinousanus

Post by heinousanus » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:33 am

I can absolutely corroborate this. Over a 7 year period I spent almost 3 years traveling to and from the Middle East, mostly Egypt for business. While there I had the good fortune of being involved with a Syrian woman who lost her anal virginity to me and would regularly request anal sex often skipping vaginal altogether (though we did do vaginal occasionally but were 90% anal). I know at least 5 other girls there (mostly Saudi girls studying abroad in Egypt) that had regular anal sex to remain vaginal virgins. Anal sex is especially common among Coptic Orthodox Christian girls since anal sex is less frowned upon in Christianity than Islam and also allows them to remain vaginal virgins. If you meet a sexually active Coptic girl in the Middle East who isn't married, there is a 90% chance she's AO.

What's curious and fascinating about this whole culture is that anal sex is "haram" (explicitly forbidden in Islam). Despite this, it was more important for these young women to save face with the their future husbands and families than to abide by the rules of their religion, by remaining vaginal virgins while taking miles of cock up the bum. Full disclosure, I'm an atheist so none of the religiosity really affected me but it was very curious to observe this sexual culture intimately. My girl in particular was a little less hypocritical and genuinely loved/preferred anal sex since she didn't care to remain a vaginal virgin for her future husband and really only requested vaginal as she was just very sexually positive and curious and just liked it all. Still however, there is this seething and sexually repressed underworld throughout the region that no one really talks about openly but just know, there is a LOT of butt sex in the Arab world.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:28 pm

heinousanus wrote:I can absolutely corroborate this. Over a 7 year period I spent almost 3 years traveling to and from the Middle East, mostly Egypt for business. While there I had the good fortune of being involved with a Syrian woman who lost her anal virginity to me and would regularly request anal sex often skipping vaginal altogether (though we did do vaginal occasionally but were 90% anal). I know at least 5 other girls there (mostly Saudi girls studying abroad in Egypt) that had regular anal sex to remain vaginal virgins. Anal sex is especially common among Coptic Orthodox Christian girls since anal sex is less frowned upon in Christianity than Islam and also allows them to remain vaginal virgins. If you meet a sexually active Coptic girl in the Middle East who isn't married, there is a 90% chance she's AO.

What's curious and fascinating about this whole culture is that anal sex is "haram" (explicitly forbidden in Islam). Despite this, it was more important for these young women to save face with the their future husbands and families than to abide by the rules of their religion, by remaining vaginal virgins while taking miles of cock up the bum. Full disclosure, I'm an atheist so none of the religiosity really affected me but it was very curious to observe this sexual culture intimately. My girl in particular was a little less hypocritical and genuinely loved/preferred anal sex since she didn't care to remain a vaginal virgin for her future husband and really only requested vaginal as she was just very sexually positive and curious and just liked it all. Still however, there is this seething and sexually repressed underworld throughout the region that no one really talks about openly but just know, there is a LOT of butt sex in the Arab world.

Whoa, thank you so much for the very interesting report!
Think, it's free ;-)