No Pussy November 2017

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
analsexonly
Site Admin

No Pussy November 2017

Post by analsexonly » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:09 am

The best month of the year is nearly here! Start making your plans for No Pussy November 2017 and join the community in your own personal anal only challenge!

The absolute best way to explore and experiment with going anal only is to challenge yourself to only have anal (and oral!) sex for at least one month, and No Pussy November is designed specifically around that purpose. If you’ve been curious about going anal only but haven’t tried it yet, this is your opportunity. With a month advance to get any partners on board, get any toys you may want to use for it, or slowly start ramping up to 100% anal only, let No Pussy November 2017 be your introduction to the joys of the anal only lifestyle.

If you already are anal only, No Pussy November presents the opportunity to introduce a new twist into your sex life! Try eliminating clitoral stimulation for the month and focusing on purely anal pleasure, working to orgasm anally if that isn’t something you can do easily yet. Start going ass to mouth. Try plugging your ass whenever it’s not being used for sex. Get yourself a physical chastity device to block access to your pussy. Get chastity piercings. An anal only tattoo (either temporary or permanent). Talk with your friends and get them to try going anal only for No Pussy November as well. There are plenty of interesting possibilities to try!

Share your plans and goals for No Pussy November below, as well as your experiences as the actual month progresses!

Nocuntplease

Re: No Pussy November 2017

Post by Nocuntplease » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:48 pm

Ooh, very hot!
Definitely would love to try no pussy this November. When I ignore it for a while, I become constantly aroused. the feeling is magical!
I have experienced delicious anal orgasms after weeks of ignoring my frontal area.
My ultimate goal is to have no sensation there and to be an anal only woman for real!
This is a wonderful idea and I can't wait till November starts!
K

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: No Pussy November 2017

Post by analsexonly » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:57 am

Sounds like a lovely plan, keep us informed as you continue with it! Constant arousal from ignoring your pussy and being anal only is quite lovely indeed.

If you orgasm from being anal only, it sounds like No Pussy November and becoming anal only in general is definitely the right thing for you!
Nocuntplease wrote:Ooh, very hot!
Definitely would love to try no pussy this November. When I ignore it for a while, I become constantly aroused. the feeling is magical!
I have experienced delicious anal orgasms after weeks of ignoring my frontal area.
My ultimate goal is to have no sensation there and to be an anal only woman for real!
This is a wonderful idea and I can't wait till November starts!
K