Hello Everyone!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
tmd1983

Hello Everyone!

Post by tmd1983 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:54 pm

Hi!
New here to the forum. I'm 35, married, mom of 2. Really into anal. Prefer it over traditional vaginal sex always. Really want to work on training/stretching and to eventually go AO. Hope to chat with new more experienced like minded people.

T.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by analsexonly » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:36 pm

Hey tmd1983! Welcome to the forum and our little anal only community, it's good to have you here.

You mention wanting to work on training before going anal only—is anal relatively infrequent for you currently, or is it just hard to do with great frequency because you aren't used to doing so yet? Getting to a semi-regular frequency of anal sex can definitely help with a transition to anal only, along with some play/plug wear on days you don't do anal. If you have more specific questions, please feel free to ask and I'm sure I and others will do our best to answer!

Feel free to join our realtime chat on Discord as well, there are often quite a few friendly people in there (though it can be quiet at times—either check back later or just introduce yourself and hang out a bit).

Haunter

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Haunter » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:30 pm

Hi tdm1983, welcome here! I'm not experienced but at least I'm a chatter :)
Think, it's free ;-)