Where do you cum during anal sex?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

Where do you cum when you have anal sex?

In her ass
85%
In her vagina
1%
On her back
1%
In her mouth (no ATM)
2%
In her mouth (ATM)
9%
On her tits
0%
Other
2%

Total votes: 300

Simba

Re: Where do you cum during anal sex?

Post by Simba » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:30 pm

Ideally, in her ass then she cleans my cock with her mouth. When that happens, I generally cum again in her mouth.
If she's not into ass to mouth, in her ass.

Mickfergs89

Post by Mickfergs89 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 pm

I usually cum in my girls ass..so sexy pulling out when she is gaping and shooting my load down her gape. Some times she wants it in her mouth she doesn't mind ATM

alwaysanal

Post by alwaysanal » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:26 am

Buttwoman wrote:I'm the most open minded, and anal-centric person I know, and I still don't do ATM. I have, in the past, pulled off a guys condom, and cleaned him up, but I just can't seem to suck a cock that was in my butt. It's my butt, I know when I'm clean, so it shouldn't be a problem. Most guys are perfectly happy to come in my ass.
When a guy tells me he's going to come, or I feel those first contractions of his, I like to push down on him as hard as I can, getting every bit in, then, I bear down like I'm trying really hard to poop. This pushes my intestines closer to the entry, and forces his cock into my colon. I can feel that happen big time, like a firm resistance, or hitting the end of the tunnel, then, suddenly it goes thru. If you've never felt this, you will know when it happens, cause it feels like there's suddenly a LOT more cock in you. This usually starts my orgasm, and I can feel his contractions as he comes.
I can tell when he's come well into my colon, because usually the cum doesn't come back out. Sometimes it comes out an hour later. (a word of warning if you're at the supermarket when it comes out!)

OMG...Your description above is so hot hot hot! Thank you!

Sir Butts-a-Lot

Post by Sir Butts-a-Lot » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:40 pm

alwaysanal wrote:
Buttwoman wrote:I'm the most open minded, and anal-centric person I know, and I still don't do ATM. I have, in the past, pulled off a guys condom, and cleaned him up, but I just can't seem to suck a cock that was in my butt. It's my butt, I know when I'm clean, so it shouldn't be a problem. Most guys are perfectly happy to come in my ass.
When a guy tells me he's going to come, or I feel those first contractions of his, I like to push down on him as hard as I can, getting every bit in, then, I bear down like I'm trying really hard to poop. This pushes my intestines closer to the entry, and forces his cock into my colon. I can feel that happen big time, like a firm resistance, or hitting the end of the tunnel, then, suddenly it goes thru. If you've never felt this, you will know when it happens, cause it feels like there's suddenly a LOT more cock in you. This usually starts my orgasm, and I can feel his contractions as he comes.
I can tell when he's come well into my colon, because usually the cum doesn't come back out. Sometimes it comes out an hour later. (a word of warning if you're at the supermarket when it comes out!)

OMG...Your description above is so hot hot hot! Thank you!

Yes I agree very hot! Why can’t there be more women like this in the world? Lol it would just be a much happier place :D Me preferably always in the ass, in fact I have never finished anywhere but a girls asshole in my entire life...like it must be psychological because I can’t finish even if I have vaginal sex for hours, nothing, blowjobs...nope only from anal. Sadly I’ve never had a girl do ATM with me...still waiting for that breathtaking experience!

Regent

Post by Regent » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:48 pm

During last three months I had only oral and anal sex with wife. There was no vaginal sex at all. And I always cum deeply in her asshole:)
swap pics with wife, talk
kik: regent1983

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:58 am

I'm with the majority. It just has to be as deep up her ass as possible!

Clarkson123

Post by Clarkson123 » Wed May 02, 2018 2:12 pm

I love to cum deep in my wife's perfect ass.

anallady

Post by anallady » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:51 am

I'm a little surprised no one said ON her ass...I do love to feel him spurt a good load DEEP DEEP inside my ass...but surely I'm not the only one here who like to feel him shoot it on my ass hole. Right? Its always fun when I am well stretched open because he was literally just in there, and then he makes a huge mess aiming for the hole? It adds to the dirty/naughty factor for me.

Hitman1386

Post by Hitman1386 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:14 am

In her ass as deep as I can get it. On her tits or her mouth/face if she cums early before I can finish.

Analwhore123

Post by Analwhore123 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:15 pm

I like Cummings on my self in public places when wearing a buttplug! I also like to crossdress so I'll go to the park with a short skirt on and no underwear! I stick in my buttplug find a hidden camping spot a lay on towel barefooted and l iis there playing with the plug! I get so aroused that I'll take the skirt complete off and keep the top on! I forget where I'm ass and sometimes get really kinky forgetting people are around! I can lay there and have multiple orgasms and they are intense! I just lay there a cum all over. Myself sometimes for hours! Every once in. While some one will see me I and I'll ask if I can suck their dick because besides anal play I love the the taste of dick! I know they are strangers but usualll my it will wind up deep in my anal cavity! I can't control my sexual desires I would would let total stranger screw me And woulnt care if it was in public!