How can I find an AO partner?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
GQMANNN

How can I find an AO partner?

Post by GQMANNN » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:18 pm

Hi people.. Please share your advice and ideas how I can find an AO PARTNER? Do you know any free websites or ideas?

Sgt_Valk

Re: How can I find an AO partner?

Post by Sgt_Valk » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:34 pm

Start dating normally, and just tell your dates pretty early on that you are AO. someone is bound to be OK with it. Thats all I do and i have had 4 AO relationships that didnt end because of sex.
The Sgt

Sir Butts-a-Lot

Post by Sir Butts-a-Lot » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:47 am

I think this is something ideally all of us on here are looking for/have found and Sgt_Valk’s advice holds true. That is really the best way to do it is just go out and meet people...easier said than done lol but I’m working on meeting more women myself :)

UKAnalonlylady

Post by UKAnalonlylady » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:38 pm

When you work out the answer do come back with the tips :)

TheDirtyDon

Post by TheDirtyDon » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:18 am

Unless someone comes up with an AO dating website, gonna be tough to find someone. Hopefully places like here and the chat channel will help people.

In our case, wife and I find out our mutual love of anal purely by accident. Wasn't the 1st topics of interest listed on the dating profiles, but we gravitated to anal very quickly :)
Cheers,

TheDirtyDon.

Sir Butts-a-Lot

Post by Sir Butts-a-Lot » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:21 am

Sadly I’ve noticed a lot of those so called AO dating sites are filled only with bots and are a complete scam generally. Like was stated above sadly we have to do it the old fashioned way and find out if they even like anal... :lol: it’s a tough life haha! Congrats though on you and your wife’s mutual love of anal! :)

UKAnalonlylady

Post by UKAnalonlylady » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:25 am

Re "the old fashion way". Been there done that Seems that if I as a woman were to be in a relationship already having vaginal sex I will be made to feel I'm taking away options rather that it being looked at as something that could out of this world on practice my ex partner and myself practiced alot of anal which we clearly both enjoyed but when I suggested some time pursuing just anal he call me something along the lines o mental which I'm sure was his way of saying we were taking the anal play a bit far. But still that kinda response does nothing for the confidence when it comes to further discussion

One of the biggest problems I am coming across in this needle / haystack search is men who will say they want it ... Get their kink on about it but really they just want a fuck see you as a "filthy woman" and it's that aspect they are really after they would either give up at the first hurdle or have no interest or understanding of the joys of what could be in an anal only relationship are just serial shaggers and have no interest in a relationship anyway. Oh and then there are the many "oh I've never give anal" messages. And if that's the status at a similar age to me and they don't even consider they will be way out their depth then theirs no hope! Then there is the sea of rather suspicious single by "can't accommodate". And then there are those that think they can plant a football in your arse in zero point two seconds I despair ! I simply want to meet a man that wants to pursue anal only who is also very keen on a relationship and understands the importance of a cerebral connection . While some don't need that I do but as a woman it's a no go signing up to a vanilla site and pointing out I'm anal only but really not different on more alternative sites because of pretty much the same problems im very unlikely to find a relationship there . And well Inca. Hardly meet someone locally in real time and just out it cause that stuff would spread faster in this town that. The local rag could spread it !

Sgt_Valk

Post by Sgt_Valk » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:14 am

I'm not saying to advertise it openly on your dating sites, but on the first or second date, granted you haven't had sex yet, mention the fact that you only do anal, and it is for your pleasure. If they don't agree to that off the bat, then its a no-go on a second or third date, no point in continuing, get another date. It isn't out of the realm of reality that within a few first dates, you get someone that says, "hey that's pretty neat, i think i can do that." and have a click with them on an emotional level.
The Sgt

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:20 am

I definitely agree with Sgt_Valk on this, it's one of the best approaches for men or women to meet partners. Date as normal, get to know each other a bit, and once sex naturally comes up as a topic between the two of you (e.g. after several dates in most cases with more traditional dating) mention at that time that you're anal only and love anal (and oral, if that's the case) but aren't interested in vaginal sex. If they're interested and willing to try, see where it goes from there. If they aren't, try again with someone else.

Dating is a filtration system optimized for meeting someone compatible with you on multiple levels. Sex is one of those things to filter for, and for such an important thing as being anal only, it should come up early on—just not so early that potential partners may feel as if sex is the only thing you care about. Get to know them on a broader level a little bit first, start to form a connection if there's a connection to be had, and then open up about it soon after that.

Sir Butts-a-Lot

Post by Sir Butts-a-Lot » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:48 am

This is all great advice here, although women are the gatekeepers of sex so to speak. It’s not as easy I suppose for a man to be asking a woman to be AO if she isn’t familiar with this lifestyle. A woman asking a man to be AO seems to be an easier sell in my opinion. How I approach dating is the usual online mainstream websites, dating apps and occasional nights out at the bar and gradually after a couple of dates will tell a woman vaginal does nothing for me, sometimes the reactions are sub-par to say the least :( but I believe in being honest and up front from the start so I keep trucking along, definitely not easy though!