2018 AO Challenge

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
VioletSub

2018 AO Challenge

Post by VioletSub » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:31 am

Back in the beginning of November I ordered a glass anal training kit and started training my ass because both Sir and I want to have anal sex everyday once we are living together.

I've worked my way up from 1.25 in, then to the medium size 1.5, and now I can't get enough of the large 1.8 in glass plug. And I love to watch my ass gape larger and larger each time. It is so beautiful and erotic to see my ass so wide open.

I've also increased the size of my day plug from a 1 inch to a 1.25 inch steel plug with an aquamarine jewel. Sir chose the color since it's his birth stone. I've been working up to wearing my plug as often as possible including sleeping with it. Which I did last night and I woke up my first morning of 2018 with my beautiful plug in my ass. It felt so delicious to just lie there in bed for a while and enjoy the feeling of my ass being pleasantly stuffed. Of course I sent pictures to Sir and he absolutely loved it.

Another goal is to eliminate clitoral stimulation, however I do believe this is going to take some time. I am however okay with that, but since learning about the anal only lifestyle I have also incorporated more simulation of my breasts and nipples. It's truly as if I'm getting even more pleasure from more places on and in my body than when my focus was on deriving pleasure from vaginal stimulation and penetration.

Another thing that I have found is that I truly prefer anal sex and am not afraid to admit it. I finally told my love (Sir. I will be using them interchangeably because we really are more of a couple than a full on D/s dynamic. Our relationship is based on true love, not PE.) I said plainly that "I really do prefer anal sex. I just do." He was excited and said something along the lines of "ok baby. AO!" and laughed happily.

I really don't even desire to put anything inside of my pussy with the exception of just opening it up to feel how wet I am from anal stimulation and penetration alone. It is such a beautiful thing. Nothing has ever made me as wet as anal play and anal sex, far beyond anything that can be done to my pussy.

Sir and I are only going to be long distance for only one more month! So my first month of anal only will be solo. It will be so wonderful when we are together every day to explore this with him.

I can't say that I I can see myself doing anal only forever, but right now it's all that I want.

As I said in my introduction, I am so glad to have found this forum and this community. It is so freeing to talk openly about how much I enjoy anal. To talk about how much I love the way my asshole is changing with the more anal I enjoy, and learning about how to train myself and push my limits in the right way and just how far I really can take those limits. And finding answers to so many questions that you just cannot find anywhere else on the internet. The advice and all the things I've learned here have been priceless. And I've only been on for less than a month.

I plan to keep you all updated on my journey, for those who are interesting in following along with me.

Happy AO 2018!!
xo - violet

anal-princess-plugged.tumblr.com

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: 2018 AO Challenge

Post by analsexonly » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:25 pm

Thanks so much for sharing your goals and your personal progress, it sounds like you've been having a wonderful time and have an excellent plan for going forward!
VioletSub wrote:Back in the beginning of November I ordered a glass anal training kit and started training my ass because both Sir and I want to have anal sex everyday once we are living together.

I've worked my way up from 1.25 in, then to the medium size 1.5, and now I can't get enough of the large 1.8 in glass plug. And I love to watch my ass gape larger and larger each time. It is so beautiful and erotic to see my ass so wide open.

I've also increased the size of my day plug from a 1 inch to a 1.25 inch steel plug with an aquamarine jewel. Sir chose the color since it's his birth stone. I've been working up to wearing my plug as often as possible including sleeping with it. Which I did last night and I woke up my first morning of 2018 with my beautiful plug in my ass. It felt so delicious to just lie there in bed for a while and enjoy the feeling of my ass being pleasantly stuffed. Of course I sent pictures to Sir and he absolutely loved it.

Plugs are absolutely fantastic for so many aspects of anal training, they should absolutely be a part of every AO/AO-curious woman's collection and regular routine. Not just the physical training and the maintenance of one's anal elasticity and muscle control to stay in shape for anal sex at all times, but also the mental element of always feeling a pleasurable fullness in your ass and always being aware of its presence, keeping your focus on it instead of your vagina or clit, and always wanting more.
VioletSub wrote:Another goal is to eliminate clitoral stimulation, however I do believe this is going to take some time. I am however okay with that, but since learning about the anal only lifestyle I have also incorporated more simulation of my breasts and nipples. It's truly as if I'm getting even more pleasure from more places on and in my body than when my focus was on deriving pleasure from vaginal stimulation and penetration.

In my experience, it can be a gradual process for some, while quitting cold turkey works well for others. It can differ based on how dependent you are on your clit and whether you can (or want to) orgasm from anal sex already or if you still rely on your clit for orgasm. I don't know whether this applies to you, but often, eliminating vaginal and clitoral stimulation will increase your arousal and the alternate forms of stimulation can be equally or even more pleasurable, but don't reduce your arousal at the same level afterwards, so you stay horny and can keep going, relying more on exhaustion to stop rather than an end to your arousal and a lack of interest in anything sexual as often happens with clitoral/vaginal stimulation. It can be frustrating, especially at first, because you feel the need for that climactic end to your increased state of arousal and so it's easy to give in to your clit at that point. But then afterwards, it's often much more disappointing. And so many women who explore clitoral denial/orgasm denial/edging and who dislike the after-effects of clit orgasms find that over time they go for longer and longer periods without clitoral stimulation/orgasms and want them less and less each time. It can very much be a cyclical process of going back and forth, but as long as you stick with it and keep trying to push further each time while also incorporating other forms of stimulation along with anal as you've mentioned, you can often get to not only the point of successfully avoiding clitoral stimulation, but in fact not even wanting or liking it anymore.
VioletSub wrote:Another thing that I have found is that I truly prefer anal sex and am not afraid to admit it. I finally told my love (Sir. I will be using them interchangeably because we really are more of a couple than a full on D/s dynamic. Our relationship is based on true love, not PE.) I said plainly that "I really do prefer anal sex. I just do." He was excited and said something along the lines of "ok baby. AO!" and laughed happily.

I really don't even desire to put anything inside of my pussy with the exception of just opening it up to feel how wet I am from anal stimulation and penetration alone. It is such a beautiful thing. Nothing has ever made me as wet as anal play and anal sex, far beyond anything that can be done to my pussy.

I find, again in my experience, that this is quite common with women who enjoy anal and who try anal only for a while. Starting out, many women are hesitant and say they wouldn't want to give up their pussy. But after a month or two of trying it, with frequent anal replacing it, they rarely end up missing vaginal at all and are perfectly happy if not outright excited to continue anal only. It often seems to people who haven't experienced it before that it is self-limiting in some way and a reduction of pleasure, but a focus on just anal in fact enhances one's pleasure and once you're experiencing far more intensely pleasurable sex every time instead of just on occasion in between vaginal, you don't want to give that up (and you shouldn't, because it stays awesome and doesn't get old or boring).
VioletSub wrote:Sir and I are only going to be long distance for only one more month! So my first month of anal only will be solo. It will be so wonderful when we are together every day to explore this with him.

That sounds lovely, you'll have a month to get into the routine and make sure you're fully ready for it (though it sounds like you already are!), and then continue together from there.
VioletSub wrote:I can't say that I I can see myself doing anal only forever, but right now it's all that I want.

I'm curious what your reasoning is for not wanting to stay anal only forever (forever is a long time, let's just say indefinitely) as long as it remains enjoyable, especially as you've mentioned above that you prefer it and have no interest in putting anything inside your pussy anymore. Is it just that you don't want to commit to something permanent and want to remain flexible to future change? If so, I definitely agree with that. Everyone should always remain open to change, especially if something stops working for them in the future the same as it does now, but at the same time if someone prefer anal and wants to remain anal only indefinitely and that never changes, there's really no reason to go back to vaginal sex. If it's more about wanting to get pregnant someday, vaginal intercourse for reproductive purposes is entirely consistent with the anal only lifestyle as far as I'm concerned. Vaginal for procreation, anal for recreation. At any rate, not trying to pressure you towards any sort of commitment with this question, just curious about your thoughts about it!
VioletSub wrote:As I said in my introduction, I am so glad to have found this forum and this community. It is so freeing to talk openly about how much I enjoy anal. To talk about how much I love the way my asshole is changing with the more anal I enjoy, and learning about how to train myself and push my limits in the right way and just how far I really can take those limits. And finding answers to so many questions that you just cannot find anywhere else on the internet. The advice and all the things I've learned here have been priceless. And I've only been on for less than a month.

I plan to keep you all updated on my journey, for those who are interesting in following along with me.

Happy AO 2018!!

I'm glad you've enjoyed the community and the excellent resource that is the people, posts and information within it. One of my personal goals is the broad normalization of anal sex within the mainstream, as well as the acceptance of the anal only lifestyle as a normal sexual choice and preference, so I feel open and honest discussion of it and all related topics is one of the best ways to achieve that, as well as to encourage others to explore and experiment with it themselves if the idea sounds appealing to them—because there are so many people who often haven't even considered the idea of being anal only, even if they greatly prefer anal sex, until coming across posts or discussion about it online and realizing that it isn't actually a weird idea, it's something people are doing and living every day and it's totally normal.

Looking forward to more updates from you, and happy AO 2018 to you as well!

VioletSub

Post by VioletSub » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:16 pm

analsexonly wrote:Thanks so much for sharing your goals and your personal progress, it sounds like you've been having a wonderful time and have an excellent plan for going forward!

Thank you in turn for such a thoughtful response!

analsexonly wrote: I'm curious what your reasoning is for not wanting to stay anal only forever (forever is a long time, let's just say indefinitely) as long as it remains enjoyable, especially as you've mentioned above that you prefer it and have no interest in putting anything inside your pussy anymore. Is it just that you don't want to commit to something permanent and want to remain flexible to future change? If so, I definitely agree with that. Everyone should always remain open to change, especially if something stops working for them in the future the same as it does now, but at the same time if someone prefer anal and wants to remain anal only indefinitely and that never changes, there's really no reason to go back to vaginal sex. If it's more about wanting to get pregnant someday, vaginal intercourse for reproductive purposes is entirely consistent with the anal only lifestyle as far as I'm concerned. Vaginal for procreation, anal for recreation. At any rate, not trying to pressure you towards any sort of commitment with this question, just curious about your thoughts about it!

Simply because I do not want to limit my self, and I don't know for sure if that is what my partner will want as well. Only time will tell.

Thanks again for all of your insight!
xo - violet

anal-princess-plugged.tumblr.com

Sir Butts-a-Lot

Post by Sir Butts-a-Lot » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:03 pm

Best of luck with the challenge until your man is back! Sounds like you’ve really discovered something special about the way it makes you feel. Can’t argue with that, the way I see it, go as far as you can and ride the waves of anal pleasure, it’s a great thing having such a like minded community :) happy 2018!

mat5x

Post by mat5x » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:00 pm

VioletSub wrote:I've worked my way up from 1.25 in, then to the medium size 1.5, and now I can't get enough of the large 1.8 in glass plug. And I love to watch my ass gape larger and larger each time. It is so beautiful and erotic to see my ass so wide open.

I've also increased the size of my day plug from a 1 inch to a 1.25 inch steel plug with an aquamarine jewel. Sir chose the color since it's his birth stone. I've been working up to wearing my plug as often as possible including sleeping with it. Which I did last night and I woke up my first morning of 2018 with my beautiful plug in my ass.

Does that mean it keeps you open 1.25" at all times? At what size do people find being kept open assists in easier penetration (including sinking in to the hilt in the slow first stroke? :) )

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:30 pm

mat5x wrote:
VioletSub wrote:I've worked my way up from 1.25 in, then to the medium size 1.5, and now I can't get enough of the large 1.8 in glass plug. And I love to watch my ass gape larger and larger each time. It is so beautiful and erotic to see my ass so wide open.

I've also increased the size of my day plug from a 1 inch to a 1.25 inch steel plug with an aquamarine jewel. Sir chose the color since it's his birth stone. I've been working up to wearing my plug as often as possible including sleeping with it. Which I did last night and I woke up my first morning of 2018 with my beautiful plug in my ass.

Does that mean it keeps you open 1.25" at all times? At what size do people find being kept open assists in easier penetration (including sinking in to the hilt in the slow first stroke? :) )

In general, listed diameters for plugs are the widest point, not the narrowest point (the neck). So it wouldn't be holding open the sphincter muscles to that size. But it still benefits, because retaining and moving around the plug continues to exercise and train and improve control of anal muscles, which in turn makes it easier to relax and open up at will at other times.

Regent

Post by Regent » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:10 am

Hi to all!
Almost one year anal only sex with my lovely wife.
Almost, because we has vaginal sex about tree times.
Try to continue drive at this direction!))
swap pics with wife, talk
kik: regent1983

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:45 am

Nice to hear about your progress. How is your wife? Is she happy with being AO (almost)?

Regent

Post by Regent » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:06 am

She think it's quite normally, but she doesn't want to refuse.
But i think that anal sex is a good thing for a birth control.
I don't want to insist on AO, but I always tell to my wife that she likes anal too and always has a climax from anal sex.
Anyway, I hope that she'll agree with my offer))

Regent

Post by Regent » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:08 am

Hi to all! We just decided, that anal sex is the best way for birth control!
Who think the same ?