New member from Aus

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Inncubus

New member from Aus

Post by Inncubus » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:04 pm

Hi, I've just joined hoping to exchange ideas with like minded people.

I long ago became bored with the friction of female mucus membranes for sexual pleasure. My submissive and I have been "anal only" for a number of years, but I should explain my meaning of "anal only".

Basically she is not permitted any vaginal penetration, and that includes toys and fingers. (She is allowed vaginal penetration by another female but in practice that's a rare occurrence).

Her anus is for penetrative sex, as is her mouth, though only her mouth is used for ejaculation.

Her cunt is mainly decorative and she now wears four heavy gauge metal rings in her outer labia along with a tag bearing my insignia. More rings are planned.

The rings can also be used to restrict access to her clitoris, but generally she is not restricted and I require her to masturbate frequently.

My current project is to keep her anally plugged for extended times daily. I'm still looking for good plugs that lodge securely and yet have a wide enough neck to keep the rectum stretched well open.

hasani2222

Re: New member from Aus

Post by hasani2222 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:52 pm

Nice arrangement, man. It seems like you two are in a D/s relationship. The part where you said her mouth is only for ejaculation, does that mean you use it for only ejaculation? I'm assuming cocksucking AND ejaculating, right? And how about cumming into her ass?

The whole metal rings with your mark is a cool idea. I'm sure using those butt plugs over time will give you easy access to get balls deep in her ass.

Nice to have you on the forum!

nightowl

Post by nightowl » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:01 am

A very interesting relationship, but did your sub ever request or hint even at wanting this level of vaginal denial or does she see those decisions as purely yours?

Inncubus

Post by Inncubus » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:15 am

hasani2222 wrote:Nice arrangement, man. It seems like you two are in a D/s relationship. The part where you said her mouth is only for ejaculation, does that mean you use it for only ejaculation? I'm assuming cocksucking AND ejaculating, right? And how about cumming into her ass?

The whole metal rings with your mark is a cool idea. I'm sure using those butt plugs over time will give you easy access to get balls deep in her ass.

Nice to have you on the forum!

Hi Hasani and thanks for the welcome and follow up to my post.

You are correct about the nature of the relationship. It is a strictly D/s dynamic.

As for her mouth, its used more or less identically to her anus, but with the addition of sucking and ejaculation.

Regular plugging does improve access but I'm still looking for just the right plug. Maybe I'll post elsewhere about that.

Cheers

I

Inncubus

Post by Inncubus » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:32 am

nightowl wrote:A very interesting relationship, but did your sub ever request or hint even at wanting this level of vaginal denial or does she see those decisions as purely yours?

Hi nightowl and thanks for the question.

She was bored with conventional sex when I met her, as was I. That was an important ingredient in the initial attraction and conversation. Initially I went down the path of fisting and of filling her vagina with various objects, partly to create diverse sensations for myself while using her anally. Eventually I decided to explore the path of vaginal denial and it has worked well. By that time she readily accepted that the decision was purely mine to make. It has taken a number of years to evolve this dynamic.

Anyway, its not a total prohibition on vaginal penetration, if she feels a strong need for it she just has to find herself the right female ;)

I

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:07 am

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing! Sounds like the two of you have a fun sex life!