Excited to begin!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Megs

Excited to begin!

Post by Megs » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:32 pm

Hi! I'm Megs. I'm married and my hubby and I have decided to try an anal only week..we'll see if we want to make it a permanent thing or maybe take "vaginal breaks" every now and then.. Like every two weeks or so. What do you guys recommend? Do you ever break the "anal only" to give it a rest? Thanks! I'm so excited to start.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Excited to begin!

Post by analsexonly » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:37 pm

Hi Megs, and welcome! Glad to see you're diving into anal only with a challenge—it's a great way to get started. I often recommend going for a month, because that's a good time to work through any issues or challenges that may arise, and after a month it's often easy to see one way or another if anal only works for you in reality. (It usually does!)

That's not to say that there's anything wrong with trying it a week at a time, though! If that's what you're comfortable trying right now, that's great, and good on you for giving it a try! Maybe if you're having a good time with it after a week, try going for another week, and so on from there. One of the things that makes a longer term trial period good is that if you aren't used to it at this frequency yet, regular anal becomes a lot easier over a multi-week period vs. just one week. Just something to consider if you have any difficulty with it in that regard.

Vaginal breaks aren't something that I've done personally nor something I'm interested in myself, though I'm sure there are those out there who do something along those lines. I don't see much of a benefit, but everyone has different needs and preferences. I'd personally suggest sticking with anal only for a while and see how that dynamic works, but listen to your bodies and needs and see what works for you.

Feel free to give us updates as you go along, and we're happy to offer any advice or answer any questions you might have as well!

Megs

Post by Megs » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:25 am

Thanks! I appreciate your advice and it's good to know what works for others. I also think we'll rather want to stick to long term periods. I an very comfortable with anal since we have been doing it for a long time. Just not completely anal only. I would love to know other people's reasons for having a vaginal break day here and there and why.. Mine is for those days that i'm a bit sore after a rough session but he wants sex. To be blunt :D

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:47 am

I'm sure those who do such things will chime in over time, but I'd just like to also comment that soreness from anal is something that mostly starts to fade after a few weeks of regular anal, and can be mitigated by gradually increasing the frequency with which you have sex or supplementing sex with anal masturbation or wearing a butt plug sometimes between sex. Everyone's different, of course, but it gets much easier in an anal only/mostly anal scenario than just having the occasional anal which can lead to more soreness after.

Megs

The start of our Ao journey

Post by Megs » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:55 am

Last night was the start of our AO journey.. Wow what a way to start!! I don't feel that kind of pleasure with vaginal. Nothing near. I cried (from the pleasure) and squirted. The last time i felt such ecstasy was the last time we had such rough anal. i finally was open enough for him to properly pound. Cuz the last time we did a couple days ago was the first time in a few weeks (very busy weeks, so anal was on the back burner) so I had to get used to it and open up properly again. It doesnt take me long to get back into it. By last night i only took a few minutes to fully open before the rough stuff could ensue. Do any other ladies here also find more pleasure through anal than vaginal? I find that when he hits my gspot vaginally, it just hurts. Whereas through anal, it's a button to heaven :D

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:04 pm

As I said in the chat when you shared this there, I think it's really common for women to find that anal is more pleasurable than vaginal. It's certainly been the case with most of my partners, once they got into it, they've preferred anal and cum more easily and much harder than from vaginal, if they could even cum with vaginal at all.

It's my honest belief that if she takes the time to get into anal, every single woman is capable of experiencing greater pleasure from it than she can from vaginal. It's just a more pleasure-focused area, while the vagina is more practical and functional with less of a focus on pleasure for either partner.

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:26 am

Hi Megs!

Just to wade in to the conversation, I've only ever had anal sex, never had vaginal. If you put your mind to it, and really want it, living anal only full time is the absolute best!