Clitories nerves

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Sky

Clitories nerves

Post by Sky » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:30 pm

First sorry for english it is not my primary language. So i have tod that if some one dont use their pussy your pleasure nervers in your vigina will be damaged. I am enjoying anal since as i can remember and the best sex eperience ever had and love the idea of going anal only but this thing is bugging me is it true. Does anybody know.

Analien

Re: Clitories nerves

Post by Analien » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:19 am

I am not sure if I fully understand it, but in my opinion, this is just nonsense. How can something be damaged by mere not using it? I just see no logic in that.
I believe that if some organ or part of your body does not get the proper attention, then it can be weakened or it may become more prone to some diseases, but it cannot definitely be damaged.
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

taylork

Post by taylork » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:13 pm

Nerves don't stop working unless they are damaged. And all the nerves in a womans ass, vagina and clitoris are connected anyway. Most pleasure nerves are in the anus, then the clitoris but very few in the actual vagina as far as i know.

Sky

Post by Sky » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:47 am

Thanks for the reply guys. This was in my mind for some times now so because of that my 4 months of anal only journey ended. Now i think i can go for the next try..

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:18 pm

No, your clit won't stop working just because you stop using it. You may find that after an extended period of no longer using, however, that you no longer enjoy that sort of stimulation.

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:13 pm

No, this is not true at all. Your clit might even become more sensitive and tingle a bit more the more you have anal only. Plus you can just play with your cliit yourself if you want to still 'use it' without having to receive a penis inside your vagina.

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:29 pm

It's amazing the amount of bullshit people come up with and tell each other when it comes to all things sexual. I can understand that teenagers don't get any sexual education from their parents, as it does feel weird for both sides, but Google is your friend, people! Even kids have cellphones these days. They figure these things out faster then their parents, and if you can learn how to use the latest hipster social media app, why not how to find some sex education?

This is not an attack on the OP, but more of an observation in general.

Sky

Post by Sky » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:40 am

Happy to say just started my third month of anal only journey. After i lost my last 4 month to a false information i received.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:13 pm

Good for you, what was the false information you received?

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:10 am

Congratulations, @Sky! Happy to hear you're back in the anal only routine! Here's to many months and years more!