What is all this about plugs?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
kingsman

What is all this about plugs?

Post by kingsman » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:24 am

Obvious question as it's all in the subject line. The reason I ask as I've read a few threads here and on the blog as well as other places on the net. Why do some women want to wear a plug. Or their partners wanting them to wear a plug? It may sound like a stupid question but what is it meant to do? Feel good?

Analien

Re: What is all this about plugs?

Post by Analien » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:08 pm

Not only it feels good but it also helps to stretch the rectal muscle so that anal penetration can be more comfortable. Wearing butt plugs is a part of anal training and it indeed serves as a good preparation for anal sex.
People usually start with a plug of small size and if it is confortable for them, they exchange it for a bigger one.
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

Analfiend

Post by Analfiend » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:33 am

I like my girls to be plugged. It is kinky and extra sexy. It always gets me very aroused. If we are out walking around together and I know she has her plug in I will be very excited the whole time. Maybe I'll brush against her to feel it through her clothes.

If we are home I'll have her wear it while doing housework. I love to see her plugged ass, it makes me crazy haha.

If I need to be away from her for a few days I will have her wear her plug so as to 'not forget me'.

taylork

Post by taylork » Tue May 01, 2018 5:46 pm

I really like the idea of my girlfriend wearing a small plug overnight. She does and we go through phases where she does for days or weeks then we forget all about it again. I/she don't think its practical for all day long but its great just after we've had sex to put it in there.

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Tue May 01, 2018 7:30 pm

It simply feels good.

zippedinlatex

Post by zippedinlatex » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:19 pm

It is stimulating physically. But, mostly, when wearing one, it is such a mental rush. Knowing it is taboo, but more importantly, that your s/o Dom/Domme wants it is super mind altering. Walking places, sitting, being out to dinner, family around, and your s/o Dom/Domme partner knows you are plugged makes them proud of you and makes the sub feel owned and loved. It really is challenging, is not always easy, but is great for the D/s dynamic.

Analwhore123

Post by Analwhore123 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:43 am

I love butt plugs because you can wear them wherever you go and feel pleasure all day. Of course there's no substitute for a nice big cock thrusting inside you.