Would you share her ass or pussy?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
MikeyR

Would you share her ass or pussy?

Post by MikeyR » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:45 pm

I've often been turned on by the thought of another guy having sex with my gf or me having sex with another guy's gf or wife. That got me wondering how I would feel having another guy fuck her pussy versus her ass. On one hand, having her ass fucked by another guy would be crazy hot cause I'm into anal. On the other hand, I feel more territorial about her asshole, cause it seems more intimate and valuable to me. Having a guy fuck her pussy would make me worry about her getting pregnant with his kid and it also doesn't have the same thrill. As for another guy's gf or wife, I'd definitely want to do her anally, of course. :D But I guess I'd fuck her vaginally if he or another guy were at least fucking her anally.

Yea, I know this is not about love, marriage and Jesus, but I think it's interesting. A lot of guys are into gang bangs, and I'm one of them.

johnywest

Re: Would you share her ass or pussy?

Post by johnywest » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:17 am

I think sharing her asshole is ok. Her pussy should only be used by her husband for procreation purposes and not for entertaining guests. Since there is no risk of pregnancy you can pass her ass around for everybody to sample and enjoy! ;)

One of my biggest fantasies is to replace poker nights with anal nights. Invite a few friends over, drink a few cold beers, then do some anal wife swapping. Remember when you used to play spin the bottle or 7 minutes in heaven when you were kids? Why not do something like that, but instead of teens kissing there would be grown ups buggering. Then share impressions with your friends about their wife's assholes. How cool would that be? 8-)
Anal is God's gift to mankind! Anal is the key to world peace! Anal forever!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:03 am

Assuming that she is also an eager practitioner of the anal only lifestyle, she probably wouldn't want to have vaginal sex with someone else and would want it anally. If I was willing to share my SO in such a way, I would be okay with—would in fact prefer it to remain anal only in that scenario as well.

marcus

Post by marcus » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:09 pm

Sorry, I just find this subject ridiculous.

assman99

Post by assman99 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:22 am

marcus wrote:Sorry, I just find this subject ridiculous.

+1

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:11 pm

Not me.
I have discussed with many different women. Being with 2 men is a recurring fantasy. I am not into rejecting fantasies, since I don't like when mine are rejected.
So I asked myself about how to do it. And definitly, I would prefer not to share her anus. Considering the pussy and pregnancy, this is not a point: for just a sex fantasy, the guy must have a condom. Period. Her ass is my territory :) this is where I give my love. It's like kissing: I wouldn't like the guy to kiss her.

Prince Albert

Post by Prince Albert » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:18 pm

Yes I would if the right situation came about. My wife has expressed she would like to experience a MFM threesome. If I'm to be a part of making her fantasy become reality I'll have to share one of her holes. I would except a FFM threesome in a heart beat so it would be selfish of me to not at least try it the other way for her.
I understand some people just are not into swapping, swinging, sharing, etc. But as long as all parties are of consent then I see nothing wrong with it. I will admit I'd rather share her pussy with another man vs. her ass. I guess it would ultimately be up to her.

taylork

Post by taylork » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:42 pm

I don't understand why you people want to share.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:07 pm

This is not if i want to share, but if I would accept to share her, just to fullfill a fantasy.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:59 pm

MikeyR wrote:I've often been turned on by the thought of another guy having sex with my gf or me having sex with another guy's gf or wife. That got me wondering how I would feel having another guy fuck her pussy versus her ass. On one hand, having her ass fucked by another guy would be crazy hot cause I'm into anal. On the other hand, I feel more territorial about her asshole, cause it seems more intimate and valuable to me. Having a guy fuck her pussy would make me worry about her getting pregnant with his kid and it also doesn't have the same thrill. As for another guy's gf or wife, I'd definitely want to do her anally, of course. :D But I guess I'd fuck her vaginally if he or another guy were at least fucking her anally.

Yea, I know this is not about love, marriage and Jesus, but I think it's interesting. A lot of guys are into gang bangs, and I'm one of them.

I would not be able to share in a mfm threesome - probably usual male ego issues. Luckily my wife's fantasy is actually FMF - particularly having a woman lick her pussy while I fuck her ass.