Sunday morning

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
kingsman

Sunday morning

Post by kingsman » Sun May 13, 2018 4:16 am

I wanted to share this great time that I had with my girlfriend this morning. I woke up early today and of course the first thing that grabbed my attention was my beautiful girlfriend lying naked next to me. I spent a good 15 minutes just running my hands down her back and over arse. There is something about first thing in the morning where her skin (or any other woman for that matter) feels smoother and softer than any other time.

Her body was face down so I conveniently had my favourite part at my disposal. I couldn't help myself and had to pull her cheeks apart and look at her love hole. I badly wanted to lick it but it isn't so easy when she's lying flat so I contented my self with kissing her arse and backs of her thighs.. I was getting stiff as a board at this point and I must have roused her as she spread her legs a little, sighed and mumbled etc. Not able to wait any longer I asked if I could lube her up to which I got a "uh-huh". I got the lube and slipped a slippery finger in there. I love it when initially her ring tenses around my finger then relaxes again. Cut to the point I got her and I ready then climbed aboard! :D

She was still fairly sleepy throughout and even though I couldn't get quite as deep in this position as I normally do I had one of the best 20 minutes of my life! If only every day could start this way rather than the frantic rush to get ready for work.

I hope everyone else enjoyed as good a weekend ;)

taylork

Re: Sunday morning

Post by taylork » Sun May 13, 2018 1:47 pm

Great story kingsman and thanks for sharing. She sounds alot like my girlfriend because sometimes when she is tired or sleeping or not feeling like having sex she still lets me have anal with her.

Regent

Post by Regent » Mon May 14, 2018 8:21 am

taylork wrote:when she is tired or sleeping or not feeling like having sex she still lets me have anal with her.

...You are very lucky man, dude)) ;)
How do you do that!?
swap pics with wife, talk
kik: regent1983

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Tue May 15, 2018 12:07 pm

Regent wrote:
taylork wrote:when she is tired or sleeping or not feeling like having sex she still lets me have anal with her.

...You are very lucky man, dude)) ;)
How do you do that!?

Sounds like paradise doesn't it? :D

Regent

Post by Regent » Wed May 16, 2018 10:23 am

kingsman wrote:
Regent wrote: Sounds like paradise doesn't it? :D

Like tight butt hole paradise!!! :D
swap pics with wife, talk
kik: regent1983