anal and oral (ass to mouth)

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
LuvMyWifesAss

Re: anal an oral

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:54 am

My wife gets off on the kink of it. For 26 years I never really had the nerve to ask her to do it. Then a couple of years ago I was fucking my wife, I said I would give her $100.00 for shopping if she sucked my dick right then. I'd jokingly asked her in the past (and offered her more, mind you). This time she just said, "If you really want to do that, you don't have to give me anything."

We were on the side of the bed, with me standing, and her in the missionary position, while I held her legs with her knees at her chest, for deeper penetration. Just like that it happened. I removed my cock from her ass and she turned sideways on the bed to suck my cock. I fully expected her to inspect it first or give it a sniff. No, she just went down on it and sucked it with enthusiasm. She was surprised when I pulled my cock out of her mouth. She asked what was wrong. I told her nothing, but that I wanted to do it again. We went back and fourth five times before I came in her mouth.

The next day I asked her if she would ever consider doing it again. She said she really didn't mind it, and that she would be willing to do it once a week. We actually did it a couple of times a week for the next two weeks, and once the third week.

I never would have thought it would be something she would want to do for her. Then, one night, she was really turned on. She was in the missionary position, and I was fucking her ass (of course), and she actually told me she wanted to suck my cock. I pulled my cock out of her ass and she immediately spun around and began sucking my cock in a way that almost made me blow my load. When she turned back around, her pussy lips were unusually engorged, and she was dripping wet. Her asshole literally pulsed, as if it were trying to suck something that wasn't there. When I stuck my cock back in her ass, she groaned and pulled me deeper into her as we both came. It was the best orgasms either one of us have ever experienced.

Now, ass to mouth is a regular part our sex. She probably does it 50 to 60% of the time. I never have to ask for it, she just does it.

My cock is really sensitive after an orgasm. Sometimes she likes to torture me by sucking on him after I cum in her ass. I know a lot of guys would love that, but it is an involuntary reaction, like being tickled.

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:27 pm

Eh. Depends on the person. I do A2M all the time and enjoy doing so when I can not stand performing oral on men otherwise.

I am willing to go from my ass to mouth or from another girl's ass to my mouth. But only if he did not wear a condom. I don't see the point of sticking a weiner in my mouth if it was wrapped in plastic while up my ass or someone else's ass.

Sky

Post by Sky » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:08 pm

It depend bizzak. I dont do it if im messy you know what i mean. But it is very hot thing to try and experience only if you really into it and you are very clean..

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Wed May 23, 2018 9:15 am

I've not been so lucky yet. It would be a nice treat if she was willing :D

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed May 23, 2018 9:50 am

It's something I encourage everyone to try. Most people's resistance to the idea is based on the false idea that it's going to taste bad or be gross in some way. More often than not, it's the lube that tastes bad, but the natural flavor of a clean ass is actually very nice, and once trying it, there's no reason not to keep doing it regularly, really.

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Thu May 24, 2018 12:12 pm

As with so much about sec, once you've done it the first time it's like "why did I not do this before?". It's more about how symbolic this is though, and every man would appreciate a woman who would be prepared to do this for him.

taylork

Post by taylork » Thu May 24, 2018 4:33 pm

Since some years ago when I first wrote here my gf has no done it and she doesn't mind at all now. She doesn't go back and forth but its something she does for me sometimes after we've finished.

hasani2222

Re: anal and oral (ass to mouth)

Post by hasani2222 » Mon May 28, 2018 3:52 am

It's nice to know that your cock isn't off-limits for a sucking even if it was inside her ass. Women: if asked by a man or simply curious to suck after anal should make sure their ass is clean before anal (I'm assuming most do) and then try licking and tasting his cock at different intervals. Perhaps early on like 5 minutes in or midway or at the end. Licking and sucking his cock after he's finished cumming makes the most sense. The cum should overpower any other ass flavors that remain on his cock. Many women who really enjoy ATM seem to like the taste or have gotten an acquired taste for it. The smell is also one thing to note. The smell (from a clean asshole) is musky and earthy, you can tell some women like to sniff on his cock before tasting it. One of the best things about being AO is the greater appreciation for ass and everything that comes with it - including ass to mouth.

Analwhore123

Post by Analwhore123 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:20 pm

I love for my butt to be licked and rimmed!

omarp

Post by omarp » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:36 pm

Wife started out just going ATM to finish if we were having a quicky

But a couple of years in it’s gotten to the point she’ll beg me to take it out for her to suck throughout