Quiet times?

Discussions about the Anal Only Lifestyle forum and blog themselves and their management rather than the subject matter therein.
kingsman

Quiet times?

Post by kingsman » Fri May 25, 2018 8:00 am

When I joined here I could tell that there were many members and lots of topics, but in the last few weeks I've been posting it's been very lonely. Is it always like this or just a quiet spell? Don't want to be talking to myself, people may start muttering about me :lol:

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Quiet times?

Post by analsexonly » Fri May 25, 2018 8:24 am

It always fluctuates. We got a lot of visitors all the time both from registered and non-registered users and quite often even the registered users are just reading and not responding. I'd like to enable some features like people being able to "like" or otherwise react to posts, etc., that increases engagement and perhaps encourages more posting as well in the process, but haven't been able to find a good extension for the forum yet which does that.

Analien

Post by Analien » Sat May 26, 2018 3:54 am

Some people may also prefer chatting to regular posting here, as the response on the chat is almost immediate and there is always somebody to talk to there.
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Sat May 26, 2018 6:36 am

The problem with direct chat is you have to have the right people around at the right time, and there is no historical reference for any discussions which can be helpful for others. From my own point of view, if I'm brutally honest, I'm not here to make friends or spend time on small talk. Nothing personal, but I already have a full and active life, and don't even have enough time for people IRL.

Regent

Post by Regent » Sun May 27, 2018 10:41 am

uncertain wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 6:36 am
From my own point of view, if I'm brutally honest, I'm not here to make friends or spend time on small talk. Nothing personal, but I already have a full and active life, and don't even have enough time for people IRL.

You are incredibly right!..
swap pics with wife, talk
kik: regent1983

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Tue May 29, 2018 1:17 am

The great advantage of posting on a forum is that it gives you time to think over your replies. And if you made a very stupid one at least the chance to edit it. That still won't stop most people from making an ass of themselves, but at least they have that opportunity vs. a chat. I also find that chats work better as private conversations between people.

F655A

Post by F655A » Tue May 29, 2018 9:11 am

Probably everyone is busy making sure they're properly enjoying the onset of Summer.

I don't post anymore because my version of anal only is entirely unrepresented by any other members here.

aredeejay3001

Post by aredeejay3001 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:16 am

I just joined a couple of weeks ago and it's been super quiet on here... hope I'm not coming in just as the party ends! :|

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:09 am

aredeejay3001 wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:16 am
I just joined a couple of weeks ago and it's been super quiet on here... hope I'm not coming in just as the party ends! :|

Certainly not! It's just a quiet time in a quiet year, which I think is largely in part to the fact that it's a lot harder to find this forum on Google lately and so it gets far less traffic. Those who are here just need to post more and keep activity up to help keep everyone else talking as well.

Also be sure to check out our Discord server, where we have realtime chat. It's typically a lot more active than the forum.