Colon question

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
LuvMyWifesAss

Re: Colon question

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Thu May 31, 2018 12:05 pm

hasani2222 wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 3:55 am
I tried looking up the length from anus to the colon, but couldn't really find an appropriate response. I'm guessing it depends on individual anatomy, including cock size. I haven't tried paying attention to it much, but definitely an area worth exploring. I'm 6" thick, so I'm assuming it's probably a bit lengthier than that. If any of you women have experienced a cock in that area or guys if you've felt that spot easily, how big a cock do you have to have to easily access that spot?

Below is a great educational thread on this subject:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5387

Here's a couple of quotes from the thread regarding the question you asked:

"There are several positions that help shorten the rectum and align the colon to allow penetration. This is best achieved with her in either the spoons position with her knees drawn up against her chest, or in the doggy position, but with her pushed back, so that her knees touch her chest. These positions also serve to pull her cheeks apart, allowing even deeper penetration. As well, she can bear down somewhat to shorten the length of the rectum. This tends to be something a woman naturally does during an orgasm anyway. It seems too perfect, that at the time of her orgasm, she pushes her rectal valves down onto your cock and stimulates you to ejaculate into her colon."

"Last night I talked him into letting me kneel down lower so my butt is down nearer my feet and my knees pushed to my boobs. He has to crouch much more and get down low himself, but oh my I noticed the difference immediately. No more hard jabs or him having to pull back to re-insert. It was only the moment that he 'popped' through and then he slid smoothly all the way. For once it was very nice to have him as deep as he could go, and knowing I could do it! I think the posture made me feel much more relaxed and he said I felt less tense inside and that less tight was actually better for him."

This illustration shows how bringing the legs as high as possible (like when squatting) opens the rectal valves and aligns the colon for insertion of the penis. Of course, this is not limited to squatting. The same position can be achieved in missionary, when the woman's knees are pushed as far toward her chest as is comfortable, or in the doggy position when she kneels back a far as possible with her knees against her chest.

So, if the woman bears down and is in the right position, the entrance to her colon may be as little as an inch past her sphincter. This makes it possible for even the most length challenged man to make her feel filled and to ejaculate into her colon.

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Thu May 31, 2018 1:06 pm

I've had my theory lesson. Now I'd say it's time for the practical homework! :D

(Btw thanks for that - you've explained it perfectly)

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:10 pm

I wanted to put this to the test so this weekend gone by I got us to go for positions with maximum depth. Her squatting on top was best and it did feel to me like I'd reached further than I had before. Definitely a feeling of going through something a bit narrower up there and judging from her reactions it must have felt good for her too. I'm looking forward to more experimentation :D Give it a try people!

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:22 am

kingsman wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:10 pm
I wanted to put this to the test so this weekend gone by I got us to go for positions with maximum depth. Her squatting on top was best and it did feel to me like I'd reached further than I had before. Definitely a feeling of going through something a bit narrower up there and judging from her reactions it must have felt good for her too. I'm looking forward to more experimentation :D Give it a try people!

That's great to hear Kingsman! With a little practice, you two will be able to do this in almost any position. The benefits are many. For one, if you are ejaculating beyond her rectal valves and into her colon, she shouldn't feel the urgent need to use the restroom after, as your ejaculate will be in her colon, rather than her rectum (although cowgirl may allow it to come out as you withdraw).

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:29 am

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:22 am
kingsman wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:10 pm

That's great to hear Kingsman! With a little practice, you two will be able to do this in almost any position. The benefits are many. For one, if you are ejaculating beyond her rectal valves and into her colon, she shouldn't feel the urgent need to use the restroom after, as your ejaculate will be in her colon, rather than her rectum (although cowgirl may allow it to come out as you withdraw).

Yes, I've been trying to do this as often as I can now that I've discovered it. With her on her back and her legs up around my shoulders has also worked out well. Now that I've found this it's almost disappointed if we can't do it. My girlfriend has been reacting strongly to it and has commented on how it is a feeling like no other. I must be hitting her sweet spot! :D

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:42 am

kingsman wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:29 am
Yes, I've been trying to do this as often as I can now that I've discovered it. With her on her back and her legs up around my shoulders has also worked out well. Now that I've found this it's almost disappointed if we can't do it. My girlfriend has been reacting strongly to it and has commented on how it is a feeling like no other. I must be hitting her sweet spot! :D

I was wondering how this was going? You said, in the Long Term Anal Health topic you and your girlfrind had recently increased the amount of anal sex you've been having. Is it a result of the increased pleasure of penetrating her rectal valves?

Like you two, my wife and i prefer her squatting on top, or her on her back with her legs on my shoulders or folded back. When she's on her back, I can pound her ass as vigorously as possible. This is the only position she regularly experiences multiple orgasms in. There was even one time when she had an orgasm, then passed out for few seconds. She came to with me still pounding her ass and had another orgasm and passed out again. This went on for a good five minutes before she couldn't take anymore... i ask you, why the fuck would anyone want to have vaginal sex when anal sex is this good?

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:01 am

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:42 am
kingsman wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:29 am

I was wondering how this was going? You said, in the Long Term Anal Health topic you and your girlfrind had recently increased the amount of anal sex you've been having. Is it a result of the increased pleasure of penetrating her rectal valves?

Like you two, my wife and i prefer her squatting on top, or her on her back with her legs on my shoulders or folded back. When she's on her back, I can pound her ass as vigorously as possible. This is the only position she regularly experiences multiple orgasms in. There was even one time when she had an orgasm, then passed out for few seconds. She came to with me still pounding her ass and had another orgasm and passed out again. This went on for a good five minutes before she couldn't take anymore... i ask you, why the fuck would anyone want to have vaginal sex when anal sex is this good?

It's going really well thanks. Yes we've been having more anal. I'd say this is more at my insistence, but it is not like I'm twisting her arm as she's been more than willing. I can't get enough right now and don't know whats fuelling my heightened sex drive. I don't think it's anything to do with penetrating the valves, nice as it is. I think if anything she gets more from that than I do. I had never thought that women had a g-spot up there and it was solely a male thing.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:38 am

kingsman wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:01 am
It's going really well thanks. Yes we've been having more anal. I'd say this is more at my insistence, but it is not like I'm twisting her arm as she's been more than willing. I can't get enough right now and don't know whats fuelling my heightened sex drive. I don't think it's anything to do with penetrating the valves, nice as it is. I think if anything she gets more from that than I do. I had never thought that women had a g-spot up there and it was solely a male thing.

It's great to have a woman who wants to please you in that way. Those times when my wife isn't into it, she always indulges me. Often she uses her tablet while we spoon and I can take my time while she plays a game, or shops, etc. Often, when we do this, she becomes aroused anyway. On a rare occasion, she's even fallen asleep while I gently pump her ass. I would take as much advantage of it as possible. You might be surprised to find she begins to desire that closeness, even if she's not into it.

Oh yes, the rectal vales are most definitely like a woman's anal G-Spot. I get the strongest reaction from my wife when the head of my cock penetrates and stimulates her rectal valves. The ridge around the head of the penis is especially well suited for this.

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:58 am

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:38 am
kingsman wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:01 am

It's great to have a woman who wants to please you in that way. Those times when my wife isn't into it, she always indulges me. Often she uses her tablet while we spoon and I can take my time while she plays a game, or shops, etc. Often, when we do this, she becomes aroused anyway. On a rare occasion, she's even fallen asleep while I gently pump her ass. I would take as much advantage of it as possible. You might be surprised to find she begins to desire that closeness, even if she's not into it.

Oh yes, the rectal vales are most definitely like a woman's anal G-Spot. I get the strongest reaction from my wife when the head of my cock penetrates and stimulates her rectal valves. The ridge around the head of the penis is especially well suited for this.

You're really living the life! Still, I can't complain as in the last few months everything has progressed positively very rapidly. I don't have an explanation but I'm very satisfied. AO has become a realistic goal for me. And yes, I intend to take every advantage of her willingness. She has never been shy sexually but even so I'm finding this transformation very exciting.

Now I know that the valves are a kind of g-spot it makes sense how she's reacting. When on top she likes to hold and grind down on me. In other positions she likes slow movements while I'm deep.