Analingus

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Luckylad

Analingus

Post by Luckylad » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:04 pm

I'd really like to hear from a womans point of view what it feels like to have your ass licked out and what pleasure you get from it?

My wife has recently got right into it much to my surprise, but i want to give her even greater pleasure if possible. I've managed to get my tongue in almost as far as i can with some clit stimulation but I'd just like to know what I can do to make it even better for her as its all new to us both - so to the experienced what can I do to improve my wifes pleasure as eventually its my dick I want her to also recieve pleasure from.

MrsCanassman

Re: Analingus

Post by MrsCanassman » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:54 am

Hi Luckylad... every woman is different. Ultimately your lovely analigus loving wife will give you the best feedback. It sounds like you are both already open and adventurous with each other - try fingers/toys in her pussy, anal beads, vibrators... smack her ass. ;)
Have fun!

eagle8210

Post by eagle8210 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:39 pm

My wife tells me that rimming her relaxes her and makes entry easier when she is dripping with saliva then add lube on top of that. She also reports that my tongue in her ass is so taboo feeling that it makes her feel kinky and want to get sodomized. We have been anal only for 18 months and love it. She loves the nerve endings in her ass firing when fucking her. She enjoys the pain and pleasure.

So luckylad I hope you get your cock in your wife's ass soon. Let us know how it went.

Cheers

Luckylad

Post by Luckylad » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:40 pm

I appreciate the words thank you.

We tried a bit of anal play years ago when we was in our early 20s but being too young and too eager it didnt pan out brilliant and we quietly dropped it.

But now we're in our 30s and been together for 15yrs we are much more acute and patient to what we was back then. Plus there's that added keeping things exciting and as we get older our tastes change, she hated anybody touching her feet for instance but in the last 12 months she craves a foot rub daily so i think her acceptance to try new things which she actually ends up enjoy is a surprise to her.

When i was eating her ass it began with gental up down strokes while i rubbed her clit but then she started leaning back into my tongue to the point i kept asking if it was ok and she said yes so we carried on, and i got my tongue in as far in her ass as i could go but she was in control of how far i went in with it - i had to have been back there at least 45 mins!

She used to flinch everytime i ran my hand over her butthole but now it seems part of our foreplay, and in doggy position it seems the natural thing ive now started doing which she actually really likes although even at the time she couldnt understand why id find it enjoyable but she absolutely did not want me to stop at any stage!

Hoping this is a good indication or warm up to actual penetration, it seems shes open to it but above anything else i worship my wife and i want to please her back there as much as possible.

eagle8210

Post by eagle8210 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:40 pm

You might try lubing her with saliva or a good lube and sliding your thumb in her ass while your fucking her pussy, and just leave it there a bit after the fist knuckle its kinda like a butt plug. Of course do this with doggie style.

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:43 pm

It's more like a "loosing up" experience. It teases and titalates similar to when someone kisses your neck or bites you a bit. It's not typically, at least for me, as easy a vector or pathway to orgasms like penetration.

The butt just doesn't work like the vagina. I could orgasm if a breeze blows over my snatch just right. That will not happen with asshole no matter how hard the wind blows.

It's just a different sensation that leads to another. Sex is often a totality for women.

Luckylad

Post by Luckylad » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:46 am

Thank you for the input.
Well we took a significat step this morning, while i had her bent over i massaged her ass while i was getting her off with my fingers and teased her hole and to my surprise she did not flinch so I lubed up my thumb and pop in it went!

I just kept it there for a few minutes, i slowly took it out asked if she was ok relubed my thumb and slid it back in her ass while i played with her until orgasm and she demanded to be fucked. I kept it in there for an easy 15 mins and slowly and surely I moved around and very gently finger fucked her ass, it for me was an amazing thing to witness and do also!

I asked afterwards what she thought and she wasn't quite sure what she made of it, wasn't bad just a different experience she said but it did make her as horny as hell though we both agreed! Slow and steady progress but we're having fun, she definitely enjoys anal play and hopefully she will want to take my dick in her ass in the not too distant future.

repentant-and-silent

Post by repentant-and-silent » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:10 pm

minorkeyes wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:43 pm
It's more like a "loosing up" experience. It teases and titalates similar to when someone kisses your neck or bites you a bit. It's not typically, at least for me, as easy a vector or pathway to orgasms like penetration.

The butt just doesn't work like the vagina. I could orgasm if a breeze blows over my snatch just right. That will not happen with asshole no matter how hard the wind blows.

It's just a different sensation that leads to another. Sex is often a totality for women.

Wiat, didn't you say in another post that you have to psych yourself up really hard and retreat into a fantasy in order to orgasm from vagnial sex?

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:43 am

repentant-and-silent wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:10 pm
minorkeyes wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:43 pm

Wiat, didn't you say in another post that you have to psych yourself up really hard and retreat into a fantasy in order to orgasm from vagnial sex?

Yea, for vaginal penetration. But my clit is way sensitive at times. Literally if a breeze blows strong enough and catches me in the right way- I will start dripping.