Breast sizes

For discussion of topics not specifically relating to anal sex or the anal only lifestyle.
Haunter

Breast sizes

Post by Haunter » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:41 pm

Hello, today I was wondering about breast sizes. I don't know wether breast sizes are universal or if each country has their own... Whatever the case, if one expert of us on that topic is willing to place here a link to any photogallery or any 'teaching corner', I will surely appreciate ;)
Think, it's free ;-)

dvm1987

Re: Breast sizes

Post by dvm1987 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:11 pm

for me the best size is that size which fit perfectly in the palm

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:34 am

I'm in the category of as big as possible, with silicone allowed. In fact I like the round full look of silicone and I don't get the silicone hatred of some people. Be glad that woman wants to increase her cup size, far too many of them seem willing to go to a surgeon to have them butchered with a reduction. Which they of course have the right to do so.

Oddly enough in real life, the women that I encounter and like tend to be of the skinny variety, with not having much boobs at all. So I guess I am not as much of a boobman as I thought.

As for the OP, the say that in Western countries, and the US and North Western Europe, women have the largest breasts, and as you go down south and east the average breast size decreases. Of course there are always exceptions to the rules.

Lookiwolf

Post by Lookiwolf » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:34 am

Hmm, I see where this is going, so before a million people reply saying what kind of breast size they prefer, I'm going to try answering the actual question :lol:

I'm not an "expert", but yes: different countries have different measuring systems. If you're from europe, clothe labels usually have a chart showing the equivalent on each country. So you can know the equivalent number in France, Germany, Spain, the UK... and so on.

However, as with most clothing, size measures aren't a controlled standard. So you might try on a shirt from one store, and a shirt of the same size from another, and it won't fit as well. The difference is usually only a few inches/centimeters off, but it's enough to make finding the right size a bit harder.

Having a bra that is the correct size is important for both looks and comfort, and I've heard that many women don't use the right size most times (I'm guilty of that). That's because in order to get your size, you need to measure two things: One is, the size of the breast itself, which determines the cup. And the second, which people often forget, is the circumference of your chest. That's measured just below the breast, and it's important that a bra fits snugly there, because that's where you get most of the support from. Not the straps, not the cups, but the band around your chest.

I'm not very knowledgeable about fashion, so if anyone can fill in some info, or correct me if i'm wrong, please do.

(...oh, and my answer to the question "what type of breast you prefer" is all of them. They're all great. :lol: )

Opus 54

Post by Opus 54 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:51 am

I'm neither here nor there on breast size, as long as she has them and isn't completely flat-chested. What matters to me is her butt.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:15 pm

Lookiwolf wrote:Hmm, I see where this is going, so before a million people reply saying what kind of breast size they prefer, I'm going to try answering the actual question :lol:

Thanks Lookiwolf!
Think, it's free ;-)

Johnnyenglish

Post by Johnnyenglish » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:33 pm

For me it doesn't matter as long As she have a nice butt

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:25 pm

I prefer large breasts. My sister is a DD and I am a 36C. We're Jewish, have multiple children each and breastfeed our kids- so we both have nice heavy breasts I feel. Love 'em.
Last edited by minorkeyes on Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

analogue

Post by analogue » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:08 am

I am attracted by nice hips and a beautiful ass.
Breast size is not that important to me, but if i had to choose i would take the smaller ones ...
AO since 01 August 2017

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:29 am

For me it’s all about body balance. A nice ass with tiny tits doesn’t appeal to me a much as a nice ass, accompanied by a nice fullsize chest.

My woman has 450 cc implants and I live her big boobs. I play with them more then with her ass. It also makes het look amazingly sexy in tight dresses. Nice for our dinner nights and such.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥