Time to get pregnant!

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
TylerDurdenBR

Time to get pregnant!

Post by TylerDurdenBR » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:17 pm

Hello there!

Me and my wife had been anal only for the most part of our 8 years relationship.

Now we’re thinking about having kids and our natural contraception preferences are playing against us. :D

Vaginal sex is not a taboo, but I would do something a little more exciting (and more like us) on this special moment.

I thought about:

• a quick ass to pussy, only to cum;
  • cum over her pussy wide open with a speculum;
  • let the cum flow from her gaped asshole to her pussy;
  • get my cum from her ass with a syringe and inject it in her pussy;
  • fuck an hollow butt plug inside her pussy.

What do you think is the best way to do it? Any other ideas?

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Time to get pregnant!

Post by analsexonly » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:55 am

This has been a subject of much thought for myself for a while, as when/if I'm at this point with a future partner, it's my hope to avoid all vaginal penetration even for impregnation (I think vaginal sex for reproductive purposes is consistent with the anal only lifestyle if necessary, but I personally like the purist approach that avoids it even for that).

I know some will take issue with the hygiene aspect of it, but I personally much prefer the scenario where we have anal sex like normal and then spread open her vagina and she pushes out my semen from her ass into it. That would be what I would try first for a while.

Barring that, I would try the speculum/funnel technique and pull out of her ass as the last second to cum externally and let it flow into her pussy through the speculum/funnel.

If still no luck, then pulling out of her ass and cumming into her pussy with partial penetration at the very end.

It would only be after that if nothing else had worked yet that I would consider actual full vaginal intercourse, but only until she was pregnant, then straight back to anal only.

Analien

Post by Analien » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:50 am

I apologise for entering this thread but I cannot imagine anything else but vaginal intercourse in this case.
For me, conception is sacred act and as a such it should be done in the most natural way, if possible.
I am not an advocate of any religion let alone sect and I don't intend to preach here, it is everyone's business in the end.

If I were in this situation myself, I would make an exception here, then return to anal only.

Take it just as my opinion, and sorry once more if I offended somebody by it.
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:09 pm

Analien wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:50 am
I apologise for entering this thread but I cannot imagine anything else but vaginal intercourse in this case.
For me, conception is sacred act and as a such it should be done in the most natural way, if possible.
I am not an advocate of any religion let alone sect and I don't intend to preach here, it is everyone's business in the end.

If I were in this situation myself, I would make an exception here, then return to anal only.

Take it just as my opinion, and sorry once more if I offended somebody by it.

I, too, always felt like vaginal sex was something sacred, almost holy, for the purpose of procreation.

Although I agree with you in thought, just not in deed. I don't think I've shared this before. When my wife and I were trying to get pregnant, we told the doctor we tried, but it wasn't successful. As you may have guessed, it wasn't true. So they did artificial insemination. Yup, we have a turkey baster baby (actually, the real thing in the Dr office). So, I had to jack off into a cup and have it spun and injected into the little woman.

What can I say? We just both love the fact we are anal only too much to spoil it with vaginal sex. Crazy, but true.

th02

Post by th02 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:12 pm

Best/hottest way is cum leakage. A baby conceived from anal is exciting.

analogue

Post by analogue » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:52 am

If you want to get pregnant, you have to do good old vaginal fucking for a month and its done.
Whats the point?

It seems that some are afraid to break up their anal only race ...
Last edited by analogue on Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AO since 01 August 2017

ProfessorOfService

Post by ProfessorOfService » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:24 pm

Yes, I think you're taking it to a rather ridiculous extreme, but if you really want to conceive after anal sex, I would suggest ejaculating inside a condom inside her anus, then pulling it off and shoving it into her vagina and forcing the sperm out into her.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:20 pm

All those options sound great. The best one I could think of to avoid the pussy the most would be to give her an anal creampie, have her squeeze out cum from her ass and let it drip down into her pussy. Making sure to get all the angles right, I think it's the best way for an AO couple. If that doesn't work, then ass to pussy it must be.

Good luck on your journey getting pregnant.

eagle8210

Post by eagle8210 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:52 pm

All off this is fucking nonsense. My wife and I are AO … and enjoy it very much. BUT ……. don't be a dumb fuck about it, like its some curse to fuck her in the pussy.

Just have vaginal sex till she is PG. Anal to pussy is very much a infection waiting to happen so that's fucked up. Squeezing out a condom or allowing the cum to drain, is not an effective way to get it deep enough.

Some of the AO comments sound cultish. Like as if vaginal sex is one of the Ten Commandments that you cant break!!

yosemitespam

Post by yosemitespam » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:33 pm

>Some of the AO comments sound cultish. Like as if vaginal sex is one of the Ten Commandments that you cant break!!

Well, anal feels great. ;) Vaginal is about as good as long as DW reaches around with her hand to mimic the tightness of anal. Otherwise, sometimes I can bang along till everyone gets sore and nothing much happens. Whatever works!

YS