A lifestyle

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
analytical

A lifestyle

Post by analytical » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:27 am

Hi,

I wrote a few posts about my challenges over a year ago (as an aspiring anal only male) but these challenges were, well, let's just say there weren't successful ;) I've been lurking on here since that time but due to various reasons I wasn't able to give being anal only much thought. Now that this changed and I have widened my perspective of human sexuality (yeah, big words ;)) I'd like to share my newly founded blog - https://analonlynofap.tumblr.com. Hopefully you'll find the information there useful, especially than the interest in males being anal only seems to be increasing.

All the best,
analytical

davidphd1866

Re: A lifestyle

Post by davidphd1866 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:45 am

I am VERY interested in where you can take your Tumblr blog. I hope it has some good insights from your experience, and lots of good photos as well.

Like you, I would prefer (as a primarily heterosexual male) to become anal only with nofap. Fappingl, I feel, is bad for the male. But where I differ unfortunately is that I have had only ONE anal orgasm. I feel if I can go much longer with no fap then the anal orgasm will become easier.

Can you offer any advice as far as how long one must retain semen to make anal orgasm easier?

Thanks. Welcome and good luck!

analytical

Post by analytical » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:17 am

It's only getting better - the urges to touch penis faded away so that now I think about this part of my body exactly like this - just a part of body which I wrongly associated with true sexual satisfaction. Interestingly, the thought itself is a turn on.

During these four days I think I had about ten anal orgasms and one nipple orgasm. I can only repeat what I was saying previously - it feels so much natural. I'm going to write an update to the blog soon with guidance as to how a male can achieve an anal orgasm - I believe that most men are capable of it. I think that the most important component here is psychological - it really turns me on to imagine myself as a girl and feel so sensual. If this is a fetish then I actually do have one.

For years I was ashamed of this part of me but now I have every reason to believe this is natural. I'm not transsexual, I'm perfectly fine with my gender and I have all the (stereotypical) traits of a (manly) man. It's just that when it comes to sex the psychological pleasure of feeling sensual, of being so sensitive for a moment is much more satisfying. I even checked the research on cross-dressing and it turns out it is much more popular than one might suspect. Additionally, over 90% of cross-dressers are straight males fine with their gender.

So, the advice I could give you is to focus on psychological pleasure and let it all go. Possibly imagine yourself as a girl which is about to have a squirt - I'm serious about it, it almost always pushes me over the edge.

I think all the ideas about semen retention are little more than bro-science. Semen is produced constantly and it is not that much "costly" for an organism to produce it. I think that benefits of NoFap come from ceasing of triggering some specific neurological pathways activation of which lead to some pretty bad side effects in some people (or even all males when activated excessively). But again, this is just my theory.

I ordered a G-Spot vibrator which I'm going to use to focus on my prostate. There are anal orgasms which feel like taking a dump in a very satisfying way and there are also prostate orgasms. The first kind can be achieved by focusing on rectum, while the second (even better in my opinion) possibly can make a guy squirt - not semen, but some other kind of fluid (not piss as well). I have read some reports of that and I think I was pretty close to squirting last night. Also, male squirting can be achieved by stimulating head of the penis in a specific way (search for "male squirting compilation") but all I achieved was normal (albeit stronger) ejaculation and, unfortunately, this way of penile stimulation has all the downsides of good ol' fapping.

Hope that helps! I'm going to share more observations on the blog over time. Not sure if I will post any photos - I'm not comfortable with that and pics of my pleasure zones wouldn't help much anyone in achieving anal orgasms ;)

davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:34 am

Dear Analytical,

What a super post! Thank you for taking the time to write it. I intend to follow your advice. You probably nailed it when you said that fapping probably messes up the neuro-pathways. In other words, if we want to have our orgasms anally, then we need to stop conditioning our bodies to orgasm through our penis.

That's going to be quite a bit of reconditioning for me, but I am sure it will be worth it. I will keep an eye closely on your tumblr.

Thanks again!

analytical

Post by analytical » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:15 am

No problem. I'd like to share knowledge as much as possible for the benefits of all interested.

The conditioning is probably as much of a factor in "unlocking" the capability of achieving anal orgasms as the psychological component is. What I specifically had in mind though is that the signals sent to the nervous system during genital orgasm not only decrease arousal substantially (I think this is why some women are keen on ceasing clitoral stimulation) by releasing some neurotransmitters / hormones like prolactin, but also trigger negative mood by the increase in the level of the very same substances - a by-product of a negative feedback loop. Biological evolution doesn't care about well-being of single organisms when it doesn't have to.

While masturbating anally, try to play in your mind your biggest fantasies - I probably couldn't orgasms anally without that. Another big turn on could be the thought and resolve to be anal only itself - imagine how wonderful would it be if that fantasy became reality - no longer being in a hurry to cum, orgasms achieved not by some mechanical stimulation but by very high levels of natural, feeling-good arousal etc.

analytical

Post by analytical » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:49 am

It seems that the real challenge is about to start. The initial urges to touch penis were one thing, the cravings for hard anal after these few days are other. It's deliciously frustrating and erotic.

It doesn't work that way that anal orgasms makes the frustration and eroticism go away. They satisfy but there is net increase in sexual energy. It seems that to be anal only one has to embrace those powerful sexual feelings.

analytical

Post by analytical » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:05 am

Yesterday, after six days, I relapsed and used my penis. Now that I have more insights into what being anal only is like the relapse was like a short pause to see if I would like to continue that lifestyle and the answer is a sound "yes" :) There is no point in using the penis, it's only a habit and a temptation to get rid of. More in my update on tumblr.

Also, I'm taking it more seriously now so that I'm going to introduce chastity and, possibly, anal edging and giving my ass to a man to see how much better is anal sex compared to assturbation.

bmasteri

Post by bmasteri » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:47 am

-
Last edited by bmasteri on Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

analytical

Post by analytical » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Glad it works for you, bmasteri! Are you going to continue being in chastity? How much cum did you produce, was there more of it than usual? How did you feel after your first anal orgasm?

I wrote an update today on tumblr, things are going well despite my two relapses. I'm going to start wearing a chastity cage in two days so there shouldn't be more relapses, especially that they weren't caused by any strong urges, they were pretty much accidents. If strong prostate stimulation feels the same as playing with g-spot then I'm no longer surprised that this is such a popular topic.

It's been over a week and one thing that I really like about being anal only is that it feels less and less as some kind of continuous play or hot fantasy that is bound to end, and more and more as simply a lifestyle. My perception of it has changed: now, when I'm reading about someone's experience of being anal only I no longer think about how hot that is - I think about how much better and natural (in a way) abandoning one's genitals is.

bmasteri

Post by bmasteri » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:54 am

-
Last edited by bmasteri on Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.