Would love to convince my gf to go Anal Only

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AnalPursuit

Would love to convince my gf to go Anal Only

Post by AnalPursuit » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:26 am

Hey everyone, I'm a 29yo male who would love for my gf to embrace the Anal Only lifestyle. I've been lurking around this forum for a little while and I'm glad to have found a community of similarly minded individuals who share my love for anal. For me, sex is about anal. It's been a fetish of mine since puberty, but I'm recently realizing that it's closer to my default or my definition of what sex should be. It's just so intimate, primal and pleasurable.

Anyway, my gf does not enjoy it nearly as much as I do. We've done anal a few times, but she finds it uncomfortable and painful. We've tried various lubes, toys and slow shallow penetration, but nothing has yielded greater pleasure for her. The only time she ever enjoyed anal was apparently the first time she ever tried the act. I'm super jealous of all of you whose partners have been able to embrace anal fully or even with greater degrees of success.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Would love to convince my gf to go Anal Only

Post by analsexonly » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:08 pm

Welcome, @AnalPursuit. How often do you make anal toy use/play part of your routine with your girlfriend, and does she enjoy any of that or rimming even if she can't enjoy anal intercourse much yet?

AnalPursuit

Post by AnalPursuit » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:40 pm

Not very often at all. Maybe once every two weeks, I can rim her or stick a finger or very small plug in her ass. She is someone who is somewhere between generally opposed and not interested in anal.

It sucks because we already have issues with vaginal penetration (i.e. she can only handle shallow penetration). I was actually able to penetrate her much deeper anally.

We just don't even try that much anymore, because I'd rather she not feel inadequate.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:11 pm

Have you had a conversation with her about anal and how it might be something she can really enjoy with practice, and that you'd like to be able to enjoy it together but at a pace she's comfortable with, gradually doing it more often and working together to get her ready and able to enjoy it without discomfort or pain?

Latin anal lover

Post by Latin anal lover » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:05 am

Hey welcome.
Good luck with AO. The only way to be really...
Haha.

AnalPursuit

Post by AnalPursuit » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:49 pm

@analsexonly I tried again last night, but she doesn't think it will be enjoyable for her. She has a very negative view of anal and only sees it as something to do for me that she will try her best to endure. She cannot wrap her head around the idea that anal will ever be pleasurable for her.

I obviously want her to enjoy it as well. I don't want it to be so one sided.

Amy1234

Post by Amy1234 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:48 am

I used to feel negative about anal sex as she does. but now its the most amazing thing i know...So it can happen :)
Amy's a good girl :twisted:

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:50 am

@Amy1234 How did you end up changing your mind about anal sex and decide to become anal only? Any tips for @AnalPursuit to help his girlfriend get there as well?

Jess for anal

Post by Jess for anal » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:57 pm

Spooning position is the most comfortable for me and lots of lube. Enter slowly until you are all the way in, leave your cock in for about 20-30 secs to let her muscles adapt, then slowly start trusting, this is most successful for me without any preparation

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:35 am

Since she did enjoy it one time, there is a possibility she can enjoy it again.

How about asking her what it was that made it enjoyable for her that time and go from there?