Your anal fantasy

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
anallady

Re: Your anal fantasy

Post by anallady » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:06 am

While the anal fantasy of a whole line of men using me and leaving their load in and on me is a real one...I agree its best left to a fantasy for safety reasons.

However, my husband and I are planning our first trip to a sex club together while we are on vacation in a couple months. I am beyond excited as I would say I have had a relatively vanilla sex life leading up to that. My fear is that we will get there and not find anyone to play with...I think I would be crushed. My hope is that I can fulfill a slightly more tame fantasy...taking my husband in my ass while I suck another man off...or even better...taking my husband in my ass while another man (condom on for safety) fucks my pussy.

I have no idea how one would even invite someone to do this...but a girl can hope right?

dogo1772

Post by dogo1772 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:16 am

Hi all.

My fantasy is to have a girl tied up to bed. Her arms spred both sizes of the bed, tied with a rope that goes under the bed from one hand to another.
She is in doggy style. Her legs are tied in a way that she cant move from that possition. Then, I start to lick her pussy tuching gently her nipples till the excat moment before she comes. I just stoped and begin to lick her ass while I tuch gently her clitoris. Slowly, i begin to get inside her ass with my tongue. Deeper and deeper preparing her ass for the next.
At the end I get into her ass slowly and tuch her clit to she comes and I cum all inside her.

What do you think?

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:45 am

dogo1772 wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:16 am
Hi all.

My fantasy is to have a girl tied up to bed. Her arms spred both sizes of the bed, tied with a rope that goes under the bed from one hand to another.
She is in doggy style. Her legs are tied in a way that she cant move from that possition. Then, I start to lick her pussy tuching gently her nipples till the excat moment before she comes. I just stoped and begin to lick her ass while I tuch gently her clitoris. Slowly, i begin to get inside her ass with my tongue. Deeper and deeper preparing her ass for the next.
At the end I get into her ass slowly and tuch her clit to she comes and I cum all inside her.

What do you think?

Too much pussy play. :lol: :P

Whatever makes you happy and doesn't hurt others can never be wrong, dude! Cheers!

Selffister88

Post by Selffister88 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:55 pm

my fantasy... to be 69 licking my wife, when she's turned on start fingering her ass while she does the same with mine, gradually adding fingers.
My ass is very well trained so she will be fisting me in no time, while i gently finger her, two-fingers stretching her anus while i lick her clit.
then doggy-style slide my (large) cock into her and give her anal sex till she cums!
after that let her fist me and suck me till i explode in her mouth and have her kiss me to share the cum.

Cruz

Post by Cruz » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:15 am

Mine is seeing her with someone else doing only anal. And it has been full filled when she like my idea of swinging without hesitating. Bit hard to manage sometimes because half of the people want to go in the pussy too and want to do a dp.
When i asked her if she wants dp she can do it's fine but she said it's more fun like this way. If she do dp she said she only do anal dp. And that something yet never happend. Her asshole is very loose and i think she can do it but still not trying it.

Analwhore123

Post by Analwhore123 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:55 am

My anal fantasy is to have anal sex in a public place such ass a park were there's is secluded picknic sites! I would also like anal sex in and adult bookstore in one of the galleries.

Hitman1386

Post by Hitman1386 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:31 pm

My wife & I have many. One that come to mind first is one my wife has. She wants oral & anal outside by a pool. Goes like this. She is wearing heels & fishnet pantyhose, covered in olive oil. (Tastes better than baby oil and we have used it before, but indoors. She also loves wearing hosiery &/or heels when we have sex & I love seeing her in them. I fact we hardly have sex without her a least wearing heels. ) She sucks my cock & lets me tit fuck her. Then stands up opens a hole in the back of her fishnets just big enough to get my cock in her ass. Then she kneels on a chair & guides my cock in her ass. We fuck in different positions until I cum in her ass. Or she cums first. At which point I cum all over her tits and face. I'm all for this, but the problem is finding a pool we can use with enough privacy.

One of mine is my wife in heels & a body stocking with pasties on her nipples, tape over her pussy with a hole in the butt just big enough for a plug with a tail on it. She walks in to the room, kisses me. I ask her what she wants. She tells me she want her ass fucked. I then pull the plug out after she sucks my cock & we fuck until I cum in her ass. At which point she puts the plug back in ass. Kisses me & walks out of the room. She likes the idea. I hoping we can find the time for this around my birthday. (She has REALLY come out of her shell since we abandoned her pussy & went AO.

My wife also has one about fucking a young blonde girl anally with a strap on while I watch. (I'm finding out she has a switch thing going. Slightly sub with me. Dom toward women. Hope I got the terms right.) Chances are 95% that this last one will never happen. I'll post more when I find the time.

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:42 am

I would love to meet one of those girls (if they even exist) who want to save their virginity, but she is so horny that she still wants to be taken, and anal is the only way to go. Having sex for the first time that way opens her up to becoming an anal only slut who ends up not caring about pussy or marriage anymore.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:16 am

amaizeg wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:42 am
I would love to meet one of those girls (if they even exist) who want to save their virginity, but she is so horny that she still wants to be taken, and anal is the only way to go. Having sex for the first time that way opens her up to becoming an anal only slut who ends up not caring about pussy or marriage anymore.

This is definitely up there for me.

omarp

Post by omarp » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:55 pm

They definitely do exist! A few of my earlier partners were exactly this way. They had been having anal for so long that is was “the normal” way to have sex