hi :) I am a newbie girl, from the United States

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Anka

hi :) I am a newbie girl, from the United States

Post by Anka » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:42 pm

Hi everyone :)

I am Anka, from the USA. After chatting with a friend about anal sex, she told me about this site, and, hey! Here I am :)

I am not very experience when it come to sex, but, as it turned out... some time ago I had a boyfriend, and he loved anal sex. I was weird about it... kinda scared. But, we did it. And... OMG!!! I was the best sex I had ever had. Well, also because it was him. For later on circumstances, we broke up.

Later on, I had another partner. He was into vagina and anal sex as well. So, we did anal. This time, it wasn't that great. I don't think he knew what he was doing. He wasn't as gentle as my former boyfriend was. He kinda hurt me.

I had always found pleasure about touching my anus... I even have toys. And, to be honest... I just love it. If I find the right guy for me, I would totally go for anal and oral only. And pinky swear... I would marry him. :)

Ok, that's it for now :)
Attachments
Anka.jpg
Anka.jpg (56.74 KiB) Viewed 5938 times

Kelly_ukf

Re: hi :) I am a newbie girl, from the United States

Post by Kelly_ukf » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:28 pm

glad you found the site i am sure you will find a partner who can take time to enjoy anal with you.

wishIhadAO

Post by wishIhadAO » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:21 am

Hi Anka, wish you luck in your search to find the AO guy of your dreams!

Dav0s

Post by Dav0s » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:20 am

Hello and GL !

Jayy112

Post by Jayy112 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:28 am

Hey Anka, yeah it sounds like your other partner didn’t ease into it. Anal sex is one of those things where it can be the most pleasurable thing ever, or uncomfortable. It all depends on how you work into it. I’ve always loved anal sex and the foreplay that leads up to getting a girl ready to take something in her ass. It’s always been a huge turn on for me, I also have toys for it. But anyways, welcome and glad you found this site, I’m new here too ;)

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:45 pm

Hi Anka welcome here! :)
Think, it's free ;-)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:03 pm

Welcome, @Anka! Anal is definitely one of those things where if done wrong it can be terrible, but if done right can be the best sex you've ever had. This is why anal education and resources are so important!