2018 AO Challenge

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
LuvMyWifesAss

Re: 2018 AO Challenge

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:50 pm

Regent wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:06 am
She think it's quite normally, but she doesn't want to refuse.
But i think that anal sex is a good thing for a birth control.
I don't want to insist on AO, but I always tell to my wife that she likes anal too and always has a climax from anal sex.
Anyway, I hope that she'll agree with my offer))

I wish you the best of luck. Hopefully she'll agree to AO. It sound like you're almost there anyway, if you've only had vaginal sex three times in the past year.

While abstinence is, unquestionably, the best form of birth control, I think anal sex is a close second. It's safe and natural, unlike hormonal birth control (the pill) or implants. It allows both parties the ability to feel one another unimpeded by a barrier method, such as a condom. Best yet, it allows the male to ejaculate into his partner, allowing her to benefit from his ejaculate. When performed properly and using a little common sense, I think anal sex is the most effective form of birth control there is, barring abstinence.

yosemitespam

Post by yosemitespam » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:12 pm

Well, I think having a post-menopausal wife is the best method, but that's just me.

Like other barrier methods, anal-only is a pretty good birth control scheme as long as you both stay sober at all times. ;)
With AO the barrier is a bit thicker and more interesting, for sure.

Birth control pills are dangerous, so if you're both really OK with no vaginal, I'd go for it. I don't know your ages, obviously, but you might want to have a talk about children first--it's a great pity when couples let their fertile years pass by without really thinking about it.

Cheers

YS

Hitman1386

Post by Hitman1386 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:55 pm

yosemitespam wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:12 pm
I don't know your ages, obviously, but you might want to have a talk about children first--it's a great pity when couples let their fertile years pass by without really thinking about it.

Cheers

YS

You are right about this. My wife was a fertility nurse for 10 years. Many couples don't think about this until its almost to late. Then panic.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:23 pm

yosemitespam wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:12 pm
Well, I think having a post-menopausal wife is the best method, but that's just me.

LOL... Well you got me there.