anal new year

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
cornhole

anal new year

Post by cornhole » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:59 am

hi folks,
thought i would give a progress report from the trenches.

the lovely and talented mrs. cornhole was slowly turning anal in the fall as noted in past posts. that has remained. but things did sort of morph along from one thing to another. i was trying to get her into a routine of keeping a plug in but she just seems to have a hang up about that kind of thing. not that she doesn't let me use them on her occasionally but i can kind of tell that she has some aversion to them. she has stated in passing that she prefers "real things" ie. fingers, my cock.....
anyway, could not get her into any kind of routine and was getting a little ansy because she was'nt really letting me in the backdoor either. she would let me tease her ass with my cock but only would let just the tip in. she had taken to holding it "for me" . not a bad way to do it but we had a couple of instances early on where i went too deep and since then, she's in control.

that ended up turning into me cumming in her ass as a regular thing. for me, this has been great. during all of our marraige we have not used birth control. just me pulling out and cumming in her mouth. it's not the greatest thing all the time as sometimes i just wanna unload deep....but i am well trained and it has worked successfully for almost twenty years.

so i was cumming in her ass almost everytime but i wasn't getting any real ass penetration action either. on new years eve she ended up going out with her girlfriends and ate a bunch of chocolate that nite. i do not remember if we fucked that nite or not but the chocolate agrivated her candida which we have been addressing for months. this caused a yeast infection or something related and pussy was off the table.

enter the ass......

well, since she has gotten so interested in anal, she just went ahead and started putting me in her lovely and talented butt hole instead. she is also going through menopause and went from infection to bleeding to soreness to bleeding all in the last three weeks or so. she's been getting a regular ass stretching in the process too so it's turning out to on the job ass training for her.

about seven or eight months ago we were having sex about every three days or so before i was able to get her interested in anal toys and fingering. then once that started we increased to every other day. and since she went anal with my cock and in all foreplay we now fuck at least once a day and sometimes twice. so here is our anectdotal proof of anal increasing libido.

so, for now, we have been anal only everyday this year . she is still tight as hell and i'm not able to go very deep and she's not able to have me in her for very long but i'll take what i can get. and we're both loving it.

we did try to put it in her pussy yesterday morning after i had already finished in her ass and gave her a bj but it was still too sore. i told her that wasn't such a bad thing since i like the alternative so much....she's still acting coy about how much she likes anal. but i know better.

i'm wondering how things will be after the pussy heals itself.....

last thing to mention for those following our story...communication is key. and so is practice.

Hitman1386

Re: anal new year

Post by Hitman1386 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:55 am

My wife & I have been AO for the last 6 months. It took 14 years to get to this point. The reason she likes have it in only in her ass is due to being pregnant with twins. Damage to her bladder from her pregnancy has made virginal uncomfortable for her. Now the only time we use her pussy is when I lick it. Which I love doing when I'm fingering her ass to get it ready for my cock. In fact the last two months all she has wanted to do is have me finger her ass while she sucks my dick. Then go straight in to her ass. mainly, I think, because she has been having vey powerful orgasms from anal without any vaginal or clitoral stimulation at all. More powerful that she ever had with my cock in her pussy or me licking it.

Anyway, my point is don't give up. She may not want to go back to virginal sex. As for getting her to take it deeper. All I can suggest is lots of foreplay and/or alcohol. Maybe try having her smoke some weed. (If you're in to that.) It may help her relax. Or try to control your own excitement and go deeper slowly, little bits at a time. She may find that she enjoys having her colon tickled like my wife does. Best of luck.

Analwhore123

Post by Analwhore123 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:22 pm

My boyfriend pounded me good for New Years multiple orgasms we fell asleep and I woke up with his dick still in my ass! So I rode to get it hard again and he screwed me again all day today! I cleaned so I can suck on it and eat his cum! I want to fall asleep with his dick in my mouth all night! I such a slut

Kelly_ukf

Post by Kelly_ukf » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:51 pm

Analwhore123 wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:22 pm
My boyfriend pounded me good for New Years multiple orgasms we fell asleep and I woke up with his dick still in my ass! So I rode to get it hard again and he screwed me again all day today! I cleaned so I can suck on it and eat his cum! I want to fall asleep with his dick in my mouth all night! I such a slut

I sucked hubby clean new years day

FrenchBootyLover

Post by FrenchBootyLover » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:58 pm

Ooh god that sounds so hot ! Never had any ass to mouth yet ! Hope it will come soon ;)