Hi from Norway

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AnalOnlyOrgasm

Hi from Norway

Post by AnalOnlyOrgasm » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:32 am

Hi, all.
Greetings from Norway.

I am a man from Norway who’s been lurking around here for a year or so no, I’ve also had a tumbler dedicated to the beauty of the Female anal (only) orgasm.

Short version.
My wife was the one wanting to try anal, and I could not deny that request 🤔😊
Upside 1: she have amazing orgasms from anal only (she can also cum from nipple play)
Downside 1: Been on and off anal for some time, unsure of the future of my longings.
Upside 2: (Never been much into vaginal...turns out my wife not been the biggest fan either.)
So now, just a week ago, she brought up the subject, and now we agre 100% agreed to never do vaginal again.

Oh the bliss
Will elaborate more at a later point.

Cheers

Canassman

Re: Hi from Norway

Post by Canassman » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:48 am

Congratulations. Wonderful when it’s what u both want. look forward to your details.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:16 pm

AnalOnlyOrgasm wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:32 am
Hi, all.
Greetings from Norway.

Greetings! Glad to have you.
AnalOnlyOrgasm wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:32 am
...So now, just a week ago, she brought up the subject, and now we agre 100% agreed to never do vaginal again.

That's fantastic. My wife and I have been anal only for more than 12 years and couldn't be happier with our sex life. I wish the same for you and your wife and look forward to hearing more.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:17 am

Welcome, @AnalOnlyOrgasm. Good to see you here, and great to hear that your wife agreed to permanently abandon vaginal! Look forward to more updates.