Where do you cum during anal sex?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

Where do you cum when you have anal sex?

In her ass
85%
In her vagina
1%
On her back
1%
In her mouth (no ATM)
2%
In her mouth (ATM)
9%
On her tits
0%
Other
2%

Total votes: 300

Analwhore123

Re: Where do you cum during anal sex?

Post by Analwhore123 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:16 pm

I like Cummings on my self in public places when wearing a buttplug! I also like to crossdress so I'll go to the park with a short skirt on and no underwear! I stick in my buttplug find a hidden camping spot a lay on towel barefooted and l iis there playing with the plug! I get so aroused that I'll take the skirt complete off and keep the top on! I forget where I'm ass and sometimes get really kinky forgetting people are around! I can lay there and have multiple orgasms and they are intense! I just lay there a cum all over. Myself sometimes for hours! Every once in. While some one will see me I and I'll ask if I can suck their dick because besides anal play I love the the taste of dick! I know they are strangers but usualll my it will wind up deep in my anal cavity! I can't control my sexual desires I would would let total stranger screw me And woulnt care if it was in public!

Analwhore123

Post by Analwhore123 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:27 am

I came all over myself today at work while wearing buttplug

omarp

Post by omarp » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:29 pm

Mostly in her ass. She loves the feeling.

If it’s a quicky then we’ll go for the mouth. Ususally with ATM. My wife generally wears dress/skirts and thongs so she doesn’t want it running down her leg while she’s at work!

In order of preference would be

In the ass
Mouth with ATM
Anything else haha

likesbutts

Post by likesbutts » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:36 pm

Edit.
Last edited by likesbutts on Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:45 am

I have generally cum in women's asses, but my most recent sexual partner loves to get it all over her face and she has done ATM on occasion. I usually last much longer than her so it is no problem to stop, pull out and finish this way.

Gapeseeker

Post by Gapeseeker » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:20 pm

Don’t pull out. And make her clean me up right after. Best feeling

Lisbon_Couple

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:20 pm

Mostly in her lovehole, sometimes in her mouth.

I cum only and exclusively in those two places. Never outside her.
My wife always and only orgasms with anal stimulation and without any clit or vagina stimulation.

My wife suffers from constipation which make her poop very hard and dry. before she met me she used enemas and sometimes laxatives. Now she uses only my cum, but that means that she needs all my cum to be absorb by her bowels. Has she says,"until the last drop". So I never masturbate in order to maximize my loads. I mostly cum in her lovehole and sometimes in her mouth because she loves swallowing my cum, and loves to be feed by me. But that only happens in the days that she poops and doesn't need my cum in her.

So my wife loves all my cum inside her, and more than that, she needs my cum in her, she absorbs every drop.
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.

Assfit

Post by Assfit » Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:52 am

I like to shoot my load deep in her bowels where it is absorbed in her bloodstream. She don’t like to see the cum leak, as this is a turnoff.Cumming in her ass brings more closeness between us & is more sexualized. When I ejaculate in her we would use a position so that my penis goes all the way in ,usually doggy .After I cum I would leave my penis there in her ass for about 5 mins so that all of my sperm is absorbed.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:29 pm

Assfit wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:52 am
I like to shoot my load deep in her bowels where it is absorbed in her bloodstream. She don’t like to see the cum leak, as this is a turnoff.Cumming in her ass brings more closeness between us & is more sexualized. When I ejaculate in her we would use a position so that my penis goes all the way in ,usually doggy .After I cum I would leave my penis there in her ass for about 5 mins so that all of my sperm is absorbed.

There’s nothing better than getting as deep as possible when you cum. A deep anal position favorite for us is missionary with her legs pulled close to her chest. It’s best when you’re standing and she’s on her back at the corner of the bed. You can also see the pleasure on your partners face when you go deep and hard.

sharedbuttslut

Post by sharedbuttslut » Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:17 pm

The question and survey seem more male focused but when I'm being used by my husband or steady boyfriends they'll usually fill me. I take it anywhere so my husband does like to cover my face (and shoes) a lot. When I hook up with a guy though it's always a condom. That way they can let loose in me and I'm safe.