Hi, i am Denisa

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
denisamarackova

Hi, i am Denisa

Post by denisamarackova » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:32 pm

Hello, my name is Denisa, I am a Slovak girl but I live in Spain, for 1 year and a half, I am only have anal sex with my boyfriend, I have totally suppressed vaginal sex, I really do not feel like doing it again , our sexuality has improved and it just keeps getting better, I want to continue much longer being AO.

Latin anal lover

Re: Hi, i am Denisa

Post by Latin anal lover » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:46 pm

Hola y welcome Denisa..
A wonderful profile you have for all to read. May anal bless you in many ways señora.
Muchas gracias...

Regent

Post by Regent » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:40 am

nice to hear that))
what is your most favorite position?
swap pics with wife, talk
kik: regent1983

Jayy112

Post by Jayy112 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:48 am

Hey Denisa, sounds like your boyfriend is a lucky guy.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:03 pm

Welcome, @denisamarackova! Isn't it wonderful how much sex and intimacy improves when going anal only?

denisamarackova

Post by denisamarackova » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:52 pm

Well yes, the great of the anal is that it requires work and discipline, and that makes them known more as a couple, and the truth always cost me to reach the climax with vaginal sex and I felt frustrated many times since boyfriend was trying and I gave everything to satisfy myself, I could not demand something better, he put a lot of energy, creativity and has a big cock, could it be better? but I had no orgasms, what I had was incipient, almost microseconds, when we discovered the anal everything changed, I had the most intense orgasms, although at first I needed the stimulation of the clitoris now no longer, I do not need to do it to have orgasms, from Then I have closed my vagina only for reproductive purposes and transformed my anus into my sexual organ and I do not regret it. :D

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:07 pm

Hello Denisa,
Thanks for your update on your situation. Its great you can orgasm from anal alone without clit stimulation, and that you are happy with being anal only. I am wondering what helped you learn to orgasm from anal alone? or was it always that way?

denisamarackova

Post by denisamarackova » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:46 pm

hello Canassman,

about what helped me, I think it goes a lot in the mind, as I told about the previous thing, it always cost me a lot to reach orgasm with vaginal sex and it never filled my expectations when I discovered anal sex and experiencing very intense orgasms, changed my shape to see the sex, then to abandon the stimulation of the clitoris was a process of getting used to the time and practice it is no longer necessary to touch your clitoris to avoid losing the climax, you are dilating better, you are overcoming the pain barrier, your anus is getting used to having a penis inside, what else does your insert that sends the signals indicated for your body to do its thing.

Regent

Post by Regent » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:47 pm

How about yor BF? What does he think?
But I suggest that he likes that (AO) very much)))
Do you use lube?
swap pics with wife, talk
kik: regent1983

denisamarackova

Post by denisamarackova » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:43 pm

my boyfriend loves all this, he always liked to fuck my ass better than my pussy, but at first I would not let him fuck my ass so often because it hurt and it was difficult because his cock is very big, because of inexperience about the matter, but now that we have not turned to be AO, it's all great. and about lubrication, I always need to lubricate myself, so if we use and enough.