Great Weekend Anal

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Hitman1386

Great Weekend Anal

Post by Hitman1386 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:30 pm

What a weekend! My DW has really come out of her shell as far as anal is concerned. I'll start with some back ground on what lead to this awesome weekend of anal sex. My wife gained a lot of weight after we had kids. (Her weight didn't bother me. I still find her beautiful and sexy as hell no matter what.) For health reasons she decided to have a mini gastric bypass. Now 8 months later she has lost over 90 pounds. 10 pounds away from what she weighed before the kids. She has been doing yoga as well. Now she has regained her flexibility she has before the kids. I'm talking being able to put her ankles up by her ears. Or putting one foot flat on the floor & the other up on the kitchen counter. Then bending down to touch her toes on the floor. There is a point to this.

This weekend she shaved her pussy bald and put on a corset with 6 garters she hasn't worn in 15 years. Along with some sheer black stockings & black pumps with ankle straps. She looked really fucking hot. So after a lot of foreplay (B.J., titty fucking, pussy licking, etc.). She got off the bed, stood up & put her left knee on the dresser with her right foot on the floor. She held her ass cheek open with her left hand and showed me her gape. The looked over her shoulder and told me to bring my cock over to her ass. At which point she used her left hand to guide my cock in to her ass. She kept her hand on my cock, stroking as I pumped her willing ass. It was so fucking hot! Then she told me to fuck her ass as deep as I could and rubbed my balls while they slapping against her right ass check.

Then she really surprised me. While I was pounding her ass. She slipped 2 finders in her ass beside my cock (something she has never done before). After a minute or two of that I could tell she was going to cum very soon and so was I. So I grabbed her waste with my right hand & started kneading her left breast and pinching her nipple with my left hand. As soon as I did that she started going over the top. At that point she put her left arm around my neck & stuck her tongue in my mouth. I lost it right there. She screamed her orgasm in to my mouth as I fired my load deep in her ass. It was one of the best and hottest anal fucks we have ever had.

God I love my fucking hot ,sexy wife!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Great Weekend Anal

Post by analsexonly » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:54 am

Sounds like a wonderful time shared together! It also sounds like she's continuing to evolve and grow with her anal interests and desires, which is always a good thing.