Hello from a discoverer :D

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AnAlly

Hello from a discoverer :D

Post by AnAlly » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:51 am

Greetings my dearest people.

As you can see, my status is 'curious'; and that I am. My name is AnAlly, I'm from Germany and after being introduced to the Anal World by a beautiful friend of mine (let's call her Miss G.) two months ago, I've become quite fixated. Earlier experiences with previous boyfriends ranged from 'meh' to 'oh okay' to 'this is horrible' and didn't really tickle my oyster. But now I'm being trained quite carefully and thoroughly and that raises the stakes. I'm not Anal Only (yet???) but open to exploration and discovery.
And I like getting trained and re-programmed as my 'queen', as I like to call my clit, has become quite overpowering. New sensations are more than welcome.
If you have any suggestions regarding anal orgasm I'd be really pleased to hear them. Is it something that just comes naturally? Or can you train yourself into having them? Any input is appreciated <3

Much Love!!

Hitman1386

Re: Hello from a discoverer :D

Post by Hitman1386 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:06 am

Welcome to the forum. I think you will find lots of helpful people & info here. I know I have gained some useful info that has helped my wife & I along on our 7 months of being anal only. Keep exploring & enjoy the journey.

AnAlly

Post by AnAlly » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:21 am

Thank you for the warm welcome. This community feels nice and open (about which I am quite relieved - I have to admit). It's cool to hear that you and your wife have picked up useful tips and tricks. Will keep that in mind while I go out on the adventure hunt :P

analogue

Post by analogue » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:13 am

Hello @AnAlly

Nice to see new people here, especially ladies ;)
This forum may be a bit outmoded and its not very busy. But on the other hand its quite free from freaks and people here are serious.
Join the Discord Chat too, link is on the top!

Good luck for future explorations ...

Schöne Grüsse aus Wien
AO since 01 August 2017

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:04 am

Hello, @AnAlly, welcome to the community.

That's great that you're curious about the anal only lifestyle and are training and exploring it. I hope you continue to explore and enjoy it!

Anal orgasms are something that most people are capable of doing with practice and training, but everyone is different and it can come easier for some than for others. Keep exploring and prioritizing anal stimulation over all else, and minimize clitoral stimulation as much as possible, to allow your body to adjust to anal as your primary sexual stimulus and to shift its expectation for orgasm trigger to that. In time, you'll start orgasming just from anal.

AnAlly

Post by AnAlly » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:16 am

thanks @analogue for the kind welcoming. I'll definitely check the discord-chat out. I've already discovered that people are serious and not intrusive. I'm still a bit shy about a lot of stuff so in order to slowly getting used to this topic the non-intrusiveness is helping a lot ;)

thanks @analsexonly for your advice. I have to admit that it's not coming easy to me and at this moment I'm honestly quite frustrated cause I don't see any improvement regarding getting close to anal only stimulation, not even speaking about orgasms...
But maybe I'm expecting too much too fast and that puts too much pressure on my body.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:27 am

Just keep sticking with it. Focus all your arousal into your ass instead of your clit. If you find yourself unable to be aroused by anal at all, combine it with a little bit of clit edging during anal penetration to get in the mood, but that shouldn't be necessary—just rub and finger your ass gently to warm up and then move on from there if that helps you warm up and get aroused.

It can take a long time to retrain yourself away from clit stimulation if it's been something you've heavily relied on for pleasure in the past, but it's well worth it.