girlfriend feels like she has to poop

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
ProfessionalRest

girlfriend feels like she has to poop

Post by ProfessionalRest » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:57 am

hi, my girlfriend seems open to the idea of anal sex and enjoys it when i finger her butt. but when i get my finger deeper (like after the second knuckle) she complains that it feels like she has to poop, which i guess is not a sensation she enjoys. is this common? any advice on what to do?

gurlcrazy

Re: girlfriend feels like she has to poop

Post by gurlcrazy » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:37 am

This is partly a matter of experience. After doing it for a while that feeling will become less noticeable. The more turned on she is during anal stimulation, the quicker this will happen.

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:57 am

Well, to state the obvious, maybe there is poop up there.
You can feel it best when you have your finger(s) up her butt.
If you feel any poop advise her to make another trip to the bathroom.
Poop in the rectum can make for uncomfortable anal sex.
Not only can it be messy but pushing against it and thereby stretching the rectum must certainly be a turn off.

No need to feel embarrassed or icky about it.
This initial exploration can become part of your foreplay as it is for my wife & I (anal only for 25 years).
We never have full on anal until I have done a couple of digital exams.
Only after she is sure she is really cleaned out does she relax and start down the path to Orgasm Land.

As you can guess from the above, no, she does not do an enema beforehand and never has.
She is a nurse and has an aversion to them.
This is no problem for me because "finding the intruders" as we call it brings us closer as a couple and lengthens the time devoted to anal sex.

johnywest

Post by johnywest » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:34 am

You should get her a buttplug, a small one, as thick as you index finger, something like this:
https://www.tantusinc.com/collections/p ... -flirt-red

Because she is an anal virgin, getting over the 'need to poop' sensation is the first step. Gently insert the well lubed buttplug, then let her relax for at least 10-15 minutes with the buttplug inserted. She needs time to focus and get used to the sensation of having her ass full, so it's better to do this when you are not having sex, this should be just an anal training session. Walking around the house while holding the buttplug inserted will help her get used to it and see that she has nothing to worry about. After 15 minutes she shouldn't feel anything at all, no pain, no discomfort, no need to poop, that means the training is working, but don't leave it in for more than 30 minutes as she will start to get sore.

She will need a few training sessions like this, then she will be able to get over the need to poop sensation faster and she will be able to move on to larger buttplugs and eventually she will be ready for anal sex. If she's training her asshole every day for 15-30 minutes with the buttplug inserted, she should be able to go from anal virgin to anal success in a week.

Of course if she feels any pain just stop and try again another day.
https://www.analonlylifestyle.blog/guide/
Anal is God's gift to mankind! Anal is the key to world peace! Anal forever!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:38 am

Combine anal penetration with clit stimulation and make sure she orgasms frequently with something in her ass. Over time, she'll be able to separate the feeling of something in her ass from the feeling of needing to go to the bathroom and be able to associate it with pleasure instead.

Bosshoggg

Post by Bosshoggg » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:39 pm

Its mental cause she is a newby. Assure her that she doesnt have to, that if she did you wont freak out and just try to get her to relax. Combine however she likes her clit played with with the anal fingering. You need her to tie them together mentally. I dont want to use the term brainwash but when i first met my wife she had never liked anal now she cant cum without some sort of anal stimulation. Its all about building the pleasure association.

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:54 pm

Gosh, this brings back memories! The first time I got butt-fucked I had a desperate urge to shit and begged the guy to take it out so I could go to the loo, promising we could do it again later. He just laughed and kept pounding away and in only five minutes or so the feeling began to diminish and disappeared. It happened the next few times and then never again. Guess it's just something your arse gets over.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:25 am

Ya, I think there is a strong, learnt, association with the sensation of the sphincter opening and pooping. I am guessing it is the same if a girl squirts for the first time(?) It will be different from person to person, but the brain just needs a little time to recognise, is this a pooping situation or a sex situation. The outer sphincter can be relaxed or tightened at will but the inner is more automatic so this is probably why you can get so far in and then she feels the strange sensation. As others have said, go slowly and include other stimulation that reinforces that it is a nice sex situation.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:30 am

This reminds me of my ex wife. When we started anal she told me it was possible she felt like pooping cause it always happened when her ex assfucked her.

And in fact with me she only had that 2 times, but not in a way she made me stop. We just kept fucking her ass gently till that pooping sensation went away. After that she never had it, I could even assfuck her with her bowel filled because she was constipated. After the fuck she could poop and was glad I fucked her.

So the pooping sensation is not to worry about. Make her feel at ease so she relaxes while you fuck her.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥