Anal without clit stimulation

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
bsideuser

Anal without clit stimulation

Post by bsideuser » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:34 pm

Hi all,

we have been anal only for over a year, without any desire in vaginal sex. Until recently, my wife still liked to rub her clit while I used her tight fuckhole. But recently, she found out that she could come while anal without any clitoral stimulation, it only takes her a bit longer time. So now we do it in a slower pace. I really enjoy going in deep and staying inside for a while instead of fast action. I feel quite proud that I can make her come with just my cock in her ass, without any unnecessary clitoris work! :)

Amy1234

Re: Anal without clit stimulation

Post by Amy1234 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:22 pm

I do it both ways, I wonder what guys like better just in general ? is it better to touch, or not to touch ? That is the question :twisted:
Amy's a good girl :twisted:

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:32 pm

My wife, too, can orgasm from anal alone. As well, she has longer, deeper orgasms through anal alone. That said, sometimes she either needs the added stimulation of her clit, or we don't have the time to build up to an anal only orgasm. In these cases, we usually use her butterfly vibe, my fingers, or a small hand-held vibrator. We have a Hitachi Magic Wand, but she finds it a little too intense, even at the lowest setting, so we really haven't used it much.

As far as what I prefer? Whatever gets her off the best. I don't have any aversion to her stimulating her clit.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:06 pm

@Amy1234 I have a strong preference for avoiding any clitoral stimulation. If a woman needs it to cum or to enjoy anal, then that's fine, but I like to work to move away from clit stimulation and to focus on true pure anal only pleasure and orgasms instead. Not to deny pleasure but to make everything anal-centric, and to unlock better forms of pleasure. I find it very appealing and arousing to get all pleasure from anal, which is the appeal of it for me.

yosemitespam

Post by yosemitespam » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:38 pm

Well, DW and I have been doing anal for 15 years or so, but not exclusively. It's just another wrench in the tool kit, you know? For us the point is to stay bonded together and have a good time. (BITD it was about children, but that's pretty long ago now--our youngest is 26.)

My principle is to make sure she comes every time, by hook or by crook. ;) We know each other's bodies pretty well after 35 years together, so we usually start out with me in the back and a vibe in her front, then finish up however seems best at the time.

Not ideologically pure by anybody's standards, but hey, we're faithful to each other and have a really good time. ;)

Cheers

YS

bsideuser

Post by bsideuser » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:09 am

Thank you yosemitespam, that is exactly how I feel!

I love going in her ass, but even more I love making her come. And yes, after so many years we have learned our bodies quite well. For us, it is not AO just for being AO, but whatever makes us both feel good - it is mostly anal but not mandatory.

Anyway it is really interesting to see how she is gradually getting used to anal only, and already often having an orgasm without clit stimulation.

likesbutts

Post by likesbutts » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:01 am

Edit.
Last edited by likesbutts on Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:55 am

I listened to Tristan Taormino last night, the person who started the anal sex awareness & acceptance movement with the publication of her book "The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women" in 1997. This was on the Sex Nerd Sandra podcast.

Tristan has appeared in many anal sex videos, participated in orgies, has been fisted and introduced others to fisting and has probably had more anal in more ways than any of us and yet when asked about her orgasms she replied that anal gave her the most explosive orgasms but she almost always included clitoral stimulation along with anal.

Just sayin'.
Why stress about having to achieve some goal imposed by others?
Enjoy yourself in whatever way comes naturally to you.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:29 pm

If someone needs clit stimulation to enjoy anal, that's fine. However, it's no surprise that lots of people want to experiment and explore the idea of being able to enjoy anal on its own without clit stimulation, especially if they're already anal only. Being truly anal only in that sense can have a lot of appeal, so of course people are going to want to try it. And with most new skills and abilities, anal only orgasms can take practice, sometimes over a period of many months, to get to that point. So if it's a real goal, it can certainly be worth committing to it over that period of time and working to achieve it. Just as with anal and anal only for a lot of people.

I'm not sure why this is so controversial to some people.

kokay

Post by kokay » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:10 am

I can't orgasm without clitoral stimulation but that doesn't mean that it's always something we do. I don't like the idea of sex being like some check list. Personally, I can be just as happy with a long, slow session and can just enjoy the sensation of him inside me and the feeling of being so close. I also get and intense buzz knowing how much my husband enjoys it and listening to his moans and groans!

So I just think it's a personal thing. Do whatever works for your body and you feel like at the time.