Ladies only

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
John

Ladies only

Post by John » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:26 pm

At what point ladies did you decide you liked a dick in your ass more than your pussy? Was it with a man or where you always curious?

kokay

Re: Ladies only

Post by kokay » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:26 am

When I was pregnant with our second child. It was definitely a surprise to discover what worked for me.

MrsCanassman

Post by MrsCanassman » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:28 am

Anal was introduced to me by my boyfriend (now husband) probably in the second year of our relationship. I have to admit, at first it hurt because we rushed it because we were so horny. It wasn’t until I was pregnant with our second child that, I really got into it. I was so horny that I wanted all my holes filled. That’s when I really started to enjoy anal. We’ve since gone AO and our sex life has been the best ever! :-)

kokay

Post by kokay » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:43 am

I was really interested to read how we both share the experience of enjoying anal during our second pregnancies. I think I was much more anxious during the first and wasn't nearly so interested in sex during that. After the first few months we basically stopped though I did give my husband oral or hand jobs. Second time around something just clicked and it was something I actively wanted to do.

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:30 am

Was in the car with a bf on the way to a seaside resort. He was saying how he was so horny, blah blah blah, and was gonna fuck me in all my holes as soon as we got there, blah blah blah. As we got closer I realised I was looking forward to taking him in the butt more than anywhere else. Although I let him fulfill his fantasy when we arrived, after that we just had anal sex all that long weekend. Oh yeah - I was 31.

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:14 am

My first sexual experiences were playing in the basement laundry room of our apartment building with the neighboring boy and girl whom I considered my "best friends" as a kid. We played silly kids games and eventually got curious about one another.

The boy showed me and my girl friend his penis, a novelty to us at the time. And this led to various minor exploration of one another. At some point we let the boy stick his fingers inside us and we stuck our fingers in each other. My friend got freaked out at one point when he asked to put his penis in her. But mad with curiosity, I agreed to let him do more to me.

He slid a finger up my butt. It turned me the fuck on something serious.

Then I freaked out because he jerked off all over me in like 10 seconds.

Later that night, I penetrated my ass with my fingers under the blankets. It felt good. So I kept doing it. Stepped up to pens, markers, hairbrush handles, etc.

When I had my first boyfriend and agreed to sex it was vaginal and lackluster. He seemed to enjoy it but I didn't get off and wasn't too terribly turned on by it all. I got frustrated with having sex with my boyfriend at the time because while I was terribly horny, nothing we did really felt good happening to me. I was just... there. Sometimes it hurt too.

Then I fucked my boyfriend's older brother just out of sheer horniness. I specifically spread my ass and stuck my fingers up my butt hoping he would get what I desired. He did.

That was the first penis I ever had in my butt. Probably the best a man ever fucked me up the ass to be honest.

I had my first orgasm not too long after with a woman where I truly felt what it was like to have my pussy wet, tingly and my clit so sensitive I could cum just by lightly tapping it.

Decide that felt pretty darn good. And have tried to keep it going ever since. XD

liesal

Post by liesal » Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:01 am

minorkeyes wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:14 am
My first sexual experiences were playing in the basement laundry room of our apartment building with the neighboring boy and girl whom I considered my "best friends" as a kid. We played silly kids games and eventually got curious about one another.

The boy showed me and my girl friend his penis, a novelty to us at the time. And this led to various minor exploration of one another. At some point we let the boy stick his fingers inside us and we stuck our fingers in each other. My friend got freaked out at one point when he asked to put his penis in her. But mad with curiosity, I agreed to let him do more to me.

He slid a finger up my butt. It turned me the fuck on something serious.

Then I freaked out because he jerked off all over me in like 10 seconds.

Later that night, I penetrated my ass with my fingers under the blankets. It felt good. So I kept doing it. Stepped up to pens, markers, hairbrush handles, etc.

When I had my first boyfriend and agreed to sex it was vaginal and lackluster. He seemed to enjoy it but I didn't get off and wasn't too terribly turned on by it all. I got frustrated with having sex with my boyfriend at the time because while I was terribly horny, nothing we did really felt good happening to me. I was just... there. Sometimes it hurt too.

Then I fucked my boyfriend's older brother just out of sheer horniness. I specifically spread my ass and stuck my fingers up my butt hoping he would get what I desired. He did.

That was the first penis I ever had in my butt. Probably the best a man ever fucked me up the ass to be honest.

I had my first orgasm not too long after with a woman where I truly felt what it was like to have my pussy wet, tingly and my clit so sensitive I could cum just by lightly tapping it.

Decide that felt pretty darn good. And have tried to keep it going ever since. XD

Does your girlfriend fuck you in the ass

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:25 pm

I first had anal sex in my teens. A bf wanted it and I couldn't think of a reason to deny him. It was ok, a bit uncomfortable but didn't hurt like I'd expected. Once we'd done it he didn't ask again and it was a couple of bfs later before I was again asked for it and again let it happen without much enjoying the experience. Things continued like that for ten years or so, occasionally a guy wanting to fuck my arse and me letting him. I was in my late 20s when an older married guy I was seeing started regularly bum-fucking me. He said he did it with his wife and I wanted to show I could do it better than her. In the process, i got to enjoy it for the first time and even initiate it with him, which I thought he would love, but turned out he didn't. Too assertive for him, lol. After that, I soon introduced anal into relationships with new bfs and if it turned out they didn't want it, I soon took up with someone who did.

cassie

Post by cassie » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:24 am

Hiya,

I've always been pretty out there sexually. I hit puberty young and my periods started around 9. I soon discovered masturbation and became highly sexed. I used orgasms as stress relief and masturbated two or three times a day at least. Once I was in high school I made the conscious decision to follow the example set by some of my older girlfriends and lose my virginity at 13. I was already on the pill by then for painful periods so I had no trouble finding willing partners. At 14 I started dating a guy who was 19. For the first few months I gave him blowjobs during my monthly until one time he suggested using my ass. I'd heard about anal but thought it was something mostly gay men did. I let him try and it hurt but it wasn't terrible. I didn't want to let him down, and the taboo turned me on, so I practiced in the shower and in bed at night. It took maybe 3 months to get where he could fuck my ass without it hurting any. I found I could orgasm with anal even if I didn't touch my clit, and the orgasms were more intense when they came. My clit was always very sensitive and it could get too much if I tried to keep my orgasms going by fingering myself. Anal proved to be just about the right amount of stimulation. By 16 I wanted anal as often as vaginal sex, though some guys didn't want to do it that way. I bought some butt plugs mail order and found that vaginal sex with a plug in my ass was nearly as good.

Cassie

aaryan026

Post by aaryan026 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:54 am

kokay wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:26 am
When I was pregnant with our second child. It was definitely a surprise to discover what worked for me.

which month left, i am waiting good news.