Anal and submissiveness

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
amaizeg

Anal and submissiveness

Post by amaizeg » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:42 pm

So, in my experience, women who like anal sex tend to also be of the sexually submissive type. That doesn't mean they are demure in personality. In fact two women who I had a lot of anal sex with were real hardcore feminist wildcats, and the one woman I had an AO relationship with was also very strong and bristly in personality.

I did notice, though (in my limited experience), that women who like anal also like to be spanked, restrained and dominated in bed, no matter how they behave in public.

Is there a connection between being sexually submissive and loving anal? I wonder what the input of both men and women is on that subject?

MrsCanassman

Re: Anal and submissiveness

Post by MrsCanassman » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:45 am

MrCanAssman can tell you that outside of the bedroom, I am an outgoing, strong...how did you put it? ...real hardcore feminist wildcat! But in the bedroom, I love being the sub. I love it all - being restrained, spanked... and of course anal. There can be a sense of vulnerability being penetrated in such a tender, sensitive, “forbidden” hole. However, it doesn’t mean a Dom doesn’t like anal either. Is there a correlation? I don’t think so. I think anal is just another pleasurable sex act that can be enjoyed by all.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:58 am

I love it when my wife answers posts

Hitman1386

Post by Hitman1386 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:37 am

My wife is a strong, independent woman too. We consult each other when making decisions. However she can make decisions all on her own if she needs too and she often does if it's called for. Part of the reason I married her. She does like to be submissive in bed most of the time. She loves it when I'm "forceful" in bed. Loves to be spanked & have her hair pulled.

kokay

Post by kokay » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:32 am

I guess that I do have submissive tendencies. I'd not thought about it until reading this topic. But I do think most women are to some degree and we usually find a dominant or assertive man attractive.

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:53 am

In my experience submissive women are generally more open to new experiences and exploring their sexuality. They also make the most fun, passionate and exciting partners. "Strong independent" (ie feminists) are the most boring and make the worst lovers.

That's just my opinion so others may have had a different experience.

gromm

Post by gromm » Tue May 21, 2019 11:50 am

Hehe. And then, just like usual, there's *my* wife.

You can't boss her around. You can't spank her. Try either of those, and you'll soon find yourself deeply regretting it. Usually in very painful ways.

But oh my god does she need to get her ass pounded hard. There have been too many times to count where she wouldn't even let me withdraw my cock while we were fucking doggy style. She's just be shoving herself back in time with me, working desperately to keep me buried fully inside her rectum. She didn't ask nicely, she straight up demanded it. I've had to tell her that I just can't pound her ass properly like this, and literally pry her away from me.

That's worked, and lately I've been able to slam-fuck her so hard the neighbours can feel it.

She just straight up needs anal. None of this crap about giving it up for my pleasure or feeling like she has no choice or feeling so deeply in my control. She needs it and I'm going to give her what she wants. Simple as that.

I like that kind of enthusiasm.