Need to persuade

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Jody

Need to persuade

Post by Jody » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:13 pm

Hello!

My boyfriend likes Anal, but is kinda shy about wanting it, how can I persuade him to be open about it and do it more?

Hitman1386

Re: Need to persuade

Post by Hitman1386 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:19 pm

Is it that he likes to preform anal on you or he likes anal preformed on him?

Jody

Post by Jody » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:21 pm

On me

Hitman1386

Post by Hitman1386 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:21 pm

As long as you both enjoy it. All I can suggest is to tell him that you enjoy it and that there is nothing wrong with liking & enjoying it. It took my wife 14 years to admit to herself that she enjoys it. Once she got past the stigma that has been wrongly attached anal sex she has found that its all she wants now. Its almost Anal Only April. Tell him you want to go all month having only anal sex.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:25 am

Tell him that you love it when you do anal together and that you want to do it more often and that he can fuck your ass whenever he wants and there's no need to be shy about it. Just be open and honest with him about what you want, and if he really loves you and anal, he should come out of his shell and you can both have all the anal you want.

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:09 am

You simply need to take control of the situation and direct him. Give him no option, so that when repeated enough he comes to understand that sex = anal. When anal becomes the norm then I expect that he will lose his shyness. At the moment what is holding him back is what he believes your perception of him will be if he asks for anal. I think you'll be doing him an enormous favour, not only in terms of normalising anal, but his overall character and self confidence.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 am

kingsman wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:09 am
You simply need to take control of the situation and direct him. Give him no option, so that when repeated enough he comes to understand that sex = anal. When anal becomes the norm then I expect that he will lose his shyness. At the moment what is holding him back is what he believes your perception of him will be if he asks for anal. I think you'll be doing him an enormous favour, not only in terms of normalising anal, but his overall character and self confidence.

I agree. You need to take control. Positions that let you control the situation are a great way to do this. If you're on top, say in cowgirl, you can simply reach back and guide him into your ass instead. The first few times my wife and I had anal sex, we were in the doggy style position having vaginal sex, and she kept arching her back when I withdrew to make her ass more accessible. It took me a bit to get that that's what she was wanting.

Another option is to tell him your vagina is bothering you, or wait until your period and tell him you'd prefer it if you just did anal. The problem with this method is that he may think that's the only reason you're doing anal, but that you'd actually prefer vaginal.

Of course, your reaction should make it really obvious which you prefer. When having anal sex, you should be very into it. Let him know you enjoy it by your moans, or dirty talk (if you can pull that off). My wife is a terrible dirty talker, but a great moaner and "yes, yes, yes" or "oh god, oh god, oh god" er. I've never heard of any man that didn't love making a woman moan or scream.

Unless he's got some kind of weird hang up, he'll come around.

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:58 am

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 am
Unless he's got some kind of weird hang up, he'll come around.

And what's more, he will later thank you for it. It's not so common but some men are less assertive than their woman. He just needs the green light from you that it's okay to go for that arse of yours than your pussy, that it will please you and you won't think any less of him.

taylork

Post by taylork » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:33 am

Most times its the other way around and the girl needs persuading. This shouldn't be hard as guys prefer anal when they've tried it so just do as luvmywifesass says.