Clit free trifecta & a first on the weekend.

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Hitman1386

Clit free trifecta & a first on the weekend.

Post by Hitman1386 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:16 am

We had some great anal & oral this past weekend. My wife & I were watching TV on Saturday night. She noticed that the kids were playing a game on line with their friends. When she pointed this out to me. She let me know she was going to get in the shower and gave me the signal that she wanted me to fuck her. After she was finished she told me to get in the shower and to take my time. When I was finished & dried off. I stepped out of our on-site bathroom to find her wearing heels & a black body stocking. With her make-up done & wearing my favorite perfume. I was rock hard in half a second. She walked up to me & told me she wanted her ass fucked. After kissing for a minute or two. She turned & grabbed me by the cock as she lead me to the bed. She lay down on the bed & opened her legs to let me see her bald pussy. What I seen next almost made me drop my load right then & there.

She had put a clear medical bandage on her pussy right from the bottom of her slit to the top. So I couldn't touch her clit or finger her pussy. We kissed some more while & fingered her ass. Which she had pre-lubed for me! I kept fingering & stretching her ass as she moved to suck my cock. I stretched her ass more to get it ready. This got her excited. The more I stretched her, the harder & faster & deeper she sucked on my cock. After a few minutes of this she popped my cock out of her mouth & started begging me to fuck her ass. I kept fingering her ass until she begged a few more times.

I told her to lay on her side & hold her ass open for me. She promptly did as she was told. She lay on her side with her left leg almost straight down & the right tucked up. She reached down with her right hand & slipped two fingers in to her ass. She pulled her fuck hole open with her fingers & opened her ass creak with the palm of her hand. I teased her ass for a few second with the tip of my cock. Her eyes rolled back in her head when I went balls deep on the first stroke. With in a minute or two she was having her first long, slow orgasm. When that finished I thought she was going to be done. She begged me not to stop. After four or five more strokes she was having her second one. After the second one finished I asked her if she wanted more. She couldn't even talk. She just nodded her head & turned her face back in to the pillow & screamed out her third one.

I thought for sure she was finished, but no she wanted more. We fucked for a few minutes with her on her back & then doggy style. She then wanted standing up. After a minute of that I told her I couldn't hold on much longer & that I was going to fire my load in her ass. She told me no, she wanted to taste it. So I pulled out & kept stroking my cock as she grabbed a wet wipe from beside the bed. After wiping off my cock, she crouched down & sucked my cock until I shot my load in the back of her mouth. She swallowed all in one big gulp. Then licked that last few drops off the end. She has never done anything like that before. Ever!!!!! I came so hard I almost past out. After I came too. She asked if I like my belated birthday present. I know what I'm asking for next year. ;) :D
Last edited by Hitman1386 on Wed May 01, 2019 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

French Lover

Re: Clit free trifecta & a first on the weekend.

Post by French Lover » Wed May 01, 2019 2:51 am

Greatest gift ever! Thanks for sharing!
Who needs stuff nowadays anyway? ;)

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Wed May 01, 2019 6:51 am

As you both had such a good time why limit it to birthdays?

Glad to hear you wife can orgasm clit free. It's a dream of mine, but although my girlfriend tries, she can't quite get there. She's a real sport though as she says she doesn't mind and I make it up to her at other times. It could be she's just not wired to orgasm solely from anal which sucks but I guess not every woman can. But we can have a lot of fun trying :D

Hitman1386

Post by Hitman1386 » Wed May 01, 2019 8:29 am

kingsman wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 6:51 am
As you both had such a good time why limit it to birthdays?

Glad to hear you wife can orgasm clit free. It's a dream of mine, but although my girlfriend tries, she can't quite get there. She's a real sport though as she says she doesn't mind and I make it up to her at other times. It could be she's just not wired to orgasm solely from anal which sucks but I guess not every woman can. But we can have a lot of fun trying :D

Oh we have fun like that all the time. She has taken my load in her mouth before, but never swallowed my load before. Let alone ATM!

taylork

Post by taylork » Wed May 01, 2019 5:24 pm

Thanks for sharing your adventures with your wife. You two sound real happy together. And even better shes like my gf who can cum easily from just anal. As the two of you are discovering its much better for everyone if you can have anal without clit stimulation. But some women have no choice about it.

Katy

Post by Katy » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:46 pm

Yum!!

CuriousKitten

Post by CuriousKitten » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:16 am

Wow that sounds insanely hot! I'm training for our AO time and each time I have a plug in or use a dildo, I apply duct tape to my pussy so I'm not tempted to touch it. He doesn't know that ( yet ;) )