Hello from a woman who prefers it up her ass

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
throwawaymedfree

Hello from a woman who prefers it up her ass

Post by throwawaymedfree » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:53 am

Hello, I am a 26 yr old woman who highly prefers anal over pussy. I lurked this forum for a few years, and aroused by the thought of having my ass be the primary hole for pleasure, and doing anal sex frequently if not daily like I used to in my early 20's. I've been single for a while so haven't had any form of sex in a long time. I exclusively masturbate to anal sex, and anal gangbangs are my fantasy though I have never done it in real life.

I always preferred anal to vaginal sex. I don't feel much inside my vagina (which I am sad about), but in my ass I can feel everything - the texture, the pressure, every movement sliding in and out. The penis goes deeper in my ass than my vagina as well, and one time I've had 9 inches balls deep inside me. With my vagina, it feels like the man is having sex with just the vagina. With my ass, it feels like he's having sex with my whole body. Because of this, it feels deeper and more intimate. Anal takes the "dirtiest" part of the woman's body and turns it into something desirable, erotic, and even preferable. I feel beautiful when I am anally riding a man. If a man can take my asshole, he'll take everything else.

I posted on reddit forum, but decided to come over here as well.
DMs welcome

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Hello from a woman who prefers it up her ass

Post by analsexonly » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:56 pm

Welcome, @throwawaymedfree, good to see you here!

Aalexsf12

Post by Aalexsf12 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:43 am

Welcome from me, too. I would like to chat with you about anal sex and masturbation. Greetings

Hitman1386

Post by Hitman1386 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:42 am

Welcome to the forum.

fuschiapanther

Post by fuschiapanther » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:14 pm

I remember every time a girlfriend in the past has rode me anally, how beautiful she looked and how into it she was, then later on in the relationship they would seem to repress this, out of societal conditioned, shame i guess, and would deny they like it up the ass. That’s why i’m holding out for the rare woman who admits her preference for anal, which are rare, and really how do you know? Even if a girl is honest and open with her self that she prefers it up the ass, how is a guy going to know this about her until he’s in a relationship with her. In most cases it just comes down to blind luck if a guy gets the up the butt girl. So cheers from a man who prefers a woman who prefers it up her ass!

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:48 am

I have heard this "full body orgasm" thing from other girls and women who were really into anal sex. No idea whether there are some women who are built differently, or whether it's something that women only experience if they are really comfortable with having anal sex and manage to let go.

ButtLove007

Post by ButtLove007 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:30 pm

I prefer giving analsex to a woman over vaginal always more intimate and just feels better.

AlwaysLovedAnal

Post by AlwaysLovedAnal » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:44 am

Hey Throw, I too have lurked and kept a low profile on here. But as a man, found it so refreshing reading your post, that ta-daaa, I'm posting. Yes, from deep within the "dirty" place, we fine the most intimate and most connecting place for a man and women to share love. Or in other words, the hottest way to fuck! What can be hotter and more erotic than a women riding my dick deep up her asshole? Shooting my cum deep in her bowels. [The key word in both those last sentences is DEEP] That sharing is so intense. How does one find a partner who can admit to both themselves and partner, I love it up my butt?
I agree, it always feels like a women's whole body is part of our lovemaking, when her ass is being fucked.
I'm searching, and I hope you find the right person for you.

NorthernMichGent

Post by NorthernMichGent » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:52 am

This was so refreshing to read! Are you in Cali by chance?

throwawaymedfree

Post by throwawaymedfree » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:45 pm

Good to know you guys found my post refreshing and nice to read.

I hope I find the right anal lover for me too.
DMs welcome