Do you HAVE to douche?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
throwawaymedfree

Do you HAVE to douche?

Post by throwawaymedfree » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:15 pm

I love anal sex, and I never douched. However, I also never did ass to mouth and if my guys ever ended up with shit on their dicks, they never told me.

If you want to do ass to mouth, do you HAVE to douche? I feel like douching is actually more harmful for the bowels, because you're messing with the natural flora in there, removing the natural protective coating of the intestine, and making the whole place more vulnerable to damage and infection. Plus, it's a PITA to do an enema every time you have anal, especially daily. I anally masturbate and I still never had shit appear on my toys (but I also don't masturbate if my stomach is not feeling good).

Isn't there a way to keep it clean down there otherwise? Maybe a better diet that's healthier for your body as well (which correlates with your cleanliness down there), and I feel like maybe even more frequent anal sex will help keep you clean down there as well thanks to the stimulation, eventual ability to control and know your body, and because your body gets used to anal.

Is there something I am missing or am I too optimistic about how clean our asses actually are?
DMs welcome

Analien

Re: Do you HAVE to douche?

Post by Analien » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:10 am

You are a lucky girl to have it in that way and I can only agree with all that you wrote in the last paragraph of your post.

If only small enemas are done using an enema bulb before anal play, there is nothing to worry about.
You can do it regularly without fear of disturbing the natural flora of your intestines.
In my opinion, smal douching makes anal play more comfortable, but I also understand that there are people who can do without it completely.
For deep penetration, however, a deep and proper cleaning is always a must.
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:09 pm

My wife douches or performs an enema about 50% of the time, but almost always performs ass to mouth. Rarely, in all the years we've been having anal sex, have i ever even got the hint of feces. She's always just goes down on my cock without stopping to inspect it, and she's never said anything. I'm pretty certain that would be a no-go with her, so I would say she's usually exceptionally clean down there.

As any bacteria in her rectum already exist within her digestive system, re-ingestion should not be a health issue. My wife has been performing ass to mouth almost every time we have anal for about a couple of years now with no issues. I highly recommend it. Not only is it an incredible experience for me, but my wife finds it a kinky turn-on that she's actually come to love doing. It heightens her arousal.

Once or twice a month, I will cum in her ass, then lay back, and she will put her head on my stomach and gently lick and suck my cock clean. If I was younger, I'd be hard as a rock again. I just require a little more refractory time these days. It sucks getting old.

Everyone's body is a little different though, so you'd have to experiment.

Hitman1386

Post by Hitman1386 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:11 pm

My wife has started use a small bulb to clean herself out before we fuck. She has found that she has a more satisfying experience when she cleans out before hand.

gurlcrazy

Post by gurlcrazy » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:58 pm

Not needed with healthy digestion.

However, the deeper the play is in the bigger the orgasms, the more likely things are to start moving. So it depends.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:48 pm

Not needed with healthy digestion.

However, the deeper the play is in the bigger the orgasms, the more likely things are to start moving. So it depends.

Totally agree. It depends on how deep you go, how big his cock is essentially. I'd say if he's going balls deep, 5-6" should be alright, but any more and you should probably douche since it does get funkier the deeper you go. Plus, if you're doing ass to mouth you'll be sucking his tip and the furthest his cock will have gone up your rectum/colon.

I think it'd be a good idea to masturbate with a similar cock-sized dildo and experiment. Pull it out without douching and take a good look and sniff at it. If it's not visibly dirty, then you really don't have to douche for that length.

There are some women who's philosophy for ass to mouth is to never douche simply because they do it so often and actually love the taste of their natural ass juice. Douching daily would definitely mess up your intestinal tract. Sucking cock out of your ass on a daily basis in my opinion wouldn't be harmful since over time your body would adjust to whatever bacteria you're body already has. It's why couples that practice ass to mouth regularly keep doing it. Otherwise they would stop if there was any infection or sickness. I had yet to hear of a single case of it. If anything, her ass wasn't healthy (not eating enough fiber, for example) and in that case, douching prior to anal would be a good idea.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:45 am

hasani2222 wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:48 pm
There are some women who's philosophy for ass to mouth is to never douche simply because they do it so often and actually love the taste of their natural ass juice. Douching daily would definitely mess up your intestinal tract. Sucking cock out of your ass on a daily basis in my opinion wouldn't be harmful since over time your body would adjust to whatever bacteria you're body already has. It's why couples that practice ass to mouth regularly keep doing it. Otherwise they would stop if there was any infection or sickness. I had yet to hear of a single case of it. If anything, her ass wasn't healthy (not eating enough fiber, for example) and in that case, douching prior to anal would be a good idea.

I agree. My wife rarely douches and she never hesitates to go down on my cock after it's been in her ass. Ass to mouth serves to stimulate her arousal more. Stopping to sniff and inspect it would break the flow of things. She's never had a single issue from doing it either. Neither one of us are into scat or anything, but her anal mucus seems to have a little bit of a similar smell to it. She's never said anything, but it seems like she gets more aroused at those times to me. The only time there was a little brown residue on me she just spit it into a wipe and continued. She never said anything about it afterward, so it either didn't bother her that much, or she was too turned on at the time to care.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:13 pm

I wanted to clarify my last message. In a previous message a said my wife performed an enema about 50% of the time. In my more recent message I said she rarely douches or performs an enema. The earlier message should have said she used to perform an enema about 50% of the time. Since our frequency of anal sex went up at the first of the year, with our challenge to have anal sex at least once a day, she only feels a need to do an enema every three or four days. So, I guess it's probably 15%-20% of the time.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:10 pm

I agree. My wife rarely douches and she never hesitates to go down on my cock after it's been in her ass. Ass to mouth serves to stimulate her arousal more. Stopping to sniff and inspect it would break the flow of things. She's never had a single issue from doing it either. Neither one of us are into scat or anything, but her anal mucus seems to have a little bit of a similar smell to it. She's never said anything, but it seems like she gets more aroused at those times to me. The only time there was a little brown residue on me she just spit it into a wipe and continued. She never said anything about it afterward, so it either didn't bother her that much, or she was too turned on at the time to care.

It must be nice that she doesn’t hesitate. But she’s gotta trust her anal cleanliness to be able to do so. You said she douches 15-20% of the time and doing so much anal, I’m sure she probably gets some anal mucous/slime here and there but soldiers on due to her arousal. Which is fine and nothing to be ashamed or afraid of. In fact having some dirty anal (not intently seeking scat) can desensitize some of those ass-to-mouth fears. Because worse thing would be stopping and deciding to clean, disrupting the rhythm.

I think sniffing the cock and inspecting it doesn’t have to disrupt the rhythm though. Pretty hot in my book. It can add to the sensual pleasure by taking in the scents of ass, cum, cock. A buildup of anticipation by pausing and assessing his pleasure at seeing the site of his cock in wet glory before getting licked and clean.

It’s an art form. I understand some like a quick ass-to-mouth, straight out of ass and not a second to waste until it’s in her mouth. For me, it’s the anticipation of will she go for it, will she savor it? Hot as fuck.