I thought something was wrong with me

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
TinaK

I thought something was wrong with me

Post by TinaK » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:07 am

Hello, I honestly don’t know where to begin. I’ll be turning 52 in a couple months, I am married with three beautiful children who are all grown up (mostly). My husband suffers from health issues which results in practically zero intimacy for years. I masturbate often. I have confided in someone, and have been planning to meet, but that’s another story. Anal sex, well where I’m from, its a big deal to stay a virgin until marriage. Although I married young (19), 4ish years prior to that, I was sexually active, and was regularly engaged in anal sex. Culturally, it was unspeakable to do such a thing, it was viewed as acting lower than a dog, but it turned me on. It really was such a big turn on, and it was some of the best sex in my life. I never shared that with my husband, he is a bit older than me and we don’t talk very much about sex directly. Anyways, fast forward to the present, masturbation was usually at the end of the day for me in the shower, with my left middle finger in my butt, and rubbing myself with my right hand to orgasm. However these past few months I have been more aroused than usual, and when that happens I am capable of climaxing with just a finger in my butt. The one I confide in has encouraged me to embrace my wild side and simply let myself “get crazed” as we call it. I genuinely became concerned that, going 5 weeks now, I’ve been climaxing up to 3 times in the morning before work, and many many times in my shower after work, purely with a finger in my butt and sometimes my other hand playing with my breasts. Not touching my pussy whatsoever. I feel as though I am becoming more and more aroused with each passing day, and it’s frankly terrifying how incredible my orgasms are becoming. Yesterday out of desperation for answers, I Googled “anal only” and found this community. I have read a bit of the forum and blog, and I feel both relieved, and thrilled, but still terrified. Even now as I type this at work, (in an office) sitting in my chair, I’m slightly exaggerating my posture and arching my lower back subtly, while slightly bouncing up and down in my chair. I’ve had to go to the bathroom to keep from making a mess with my arousal, and I literally can orgasm like this. Yes, it has gotten to a point where simply sitting is stimulating. It’s maddening, and sometimes it gets to a point where I feel as though my hands are shaking, and my back and shoulders feel strained and exhausted. This is not due to weight or other issues, I am in great shape and exercise regularly, and I take very good care of myself. Reading through this site has brought to light the concept of anal only for me. It’s no longer something I simply do without acknowledging to myself. This realization had me up late into the night last night, and this morning I was so excited I put a finger in my butt as soon as I woke up and had one of the biggest orgasms of my life, I actually squirted a little. It was so strong that I had to press my face into the pillow, straining my neck a little. Anyways, that’s all for now I suppose. Thank you for reading.

gurlcrazy

Re: I thought something was wrong with me

Post by gurlcrazy » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:48 pm

Welcome! Glad you found the rest of us! :-)

TinaK

Post by TinaK » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:24 pm

Thank you, I honestly was thinking about deleting this if I can. Something about leaving my thoughts up like this is unnerving.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:54 pm

Welcome, @TinaK, and thank you for sharing your experience so far. While you certainly can delete it if you wish, I think it's a nice perspective and introduction, and it sounds like you have a great ability for orgasm without your vagina or clit, which you should feel very lucky for.

Does going anal only in other ways beyond masturbation now interest you as well?

TinaK

Post by TinaK » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:15 am

Thank you @analsexonly for the welcome, I’m feeling more and more comfortable leaving this up. I suppose I am drawn to the point of climax without pushing over so fast? I don’t really know how to describe it. The one I speak with is reinforcing th idea of abstaining from vaginal sex. And it is turning me on, i do find myself reliving my youth.. so to answer your question, yes going anal only in other ways does interest me.. Its almost too naughty to even discuss for me, but it’s exciting. I keep imagining a friend of mine asking the hypothetical question of “what kind of woman allows a man to even come close there, it’s disgusting”

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:30 am

I'm glad to hear that you're thinking about the idea of abstaining from vaginal sex and going fully anal only and finding that appealing. I completely encourage moving further towards that route—it's not only exciting, it genuinely is a better way to be and live and have sex.

Don't worry too much about what other people might think. Anal is more popular than many people think, and even those who haven't done it are often curious about it. While not everyone is comfortable doing so, starting to gradually be more open about it with friends can often actually lead to increased positivity and shared discussion of it, and gets more people trying it for themselves. A lot of the negativity about anal comes from conversations between friends, and positivity can effectively spread the same way. I know a variety of anal only women have had conversations with friends about it that have led to those friends trying anal and discovering how much they love it, or in some cases even going anal only.

TinaK

Post by TinaK » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:03 pm

If I happen to one day summon the courage to bring up the topic to one of my friends, after maybe a glass or two of wine, I’ll let you know. But I’ll be honest, just imagining myself bringing up the topic to even the most open minded friend that I have, it causes me to blush strongly

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:03 pm

TinaK wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:03 pm
If I happen to one day summon the courage to bring up the topic to one of my friends, after maybe a glass or two of wine, I’ll let you know. But I’ll be honest, just imagining myself bringing up the topic to even the most open minded friend that I have, it causes me to blush strongly

To be clear, I wasn't actively suggesting this is something you should pursue if you aren't comfortable doing so! I just meant it as an illustration of why I encourage people to not be too concerned about what other people think, for a lot of reasons, but in part because a lot of other people probably are secretly curious about anal themselves too but are also worried about what other people think.

ButtLove007

Post by ButtLove007 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:35 pm

Welcome TinaK, love to chat sometime. John

Hamburgartjuven

Post by Hamburgartjuven » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:13 pm

TinaK!!
Im so happy for U that U found this site and now can read and disuss your true sexual needs.