Holiday challenge

Are you currently challenging yourself to be anal only for a period of time? Post your goals and progress updates here.
analogue

Holiday challenge

Post by analogue » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:41 am

Hi everyone!

For nearly two years we are a lucky AO-couple. Our problem is, that we have less sex than we want. We have demanding jobs and two kids. It's hard to find time for ourselves.

But: school holidays began this weekend and we brought the kids to grandma on the countryside, so we are alone for at least two weeks.

This time will be split into:
- working
- eating
- sleeping
- assfucking ;)

The challenge is to have anal sex at least two times a day.
Yippee :P 8-)

Has anyone else special plans for summer?
Let us know ...
AO since 01 August 2017

aredeejay3001

Re: Holiday challenge

Post by aredeejay3001 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:05 am

I’m in a similar boat: we have three small kids, busy jobs and I started an evening MBA program last fall, so even if we find any time when the kiddos aren’t bursting in, we’re often exhausted. As I’ve detailed in my Introduction thread, my wife and I have added all things anal to our relationship and it’s been so much fun.

We are headed to Greece in August to visit my wife’s family who have a three level townhouse. Two years ago when we last visited, we wound up in an arrangement where our kids slept on the first level with my mother-in-law where there was AC. My wife and I had the upper floor apartment to ourselves -- no AC, but a fan which worked fine. This was an impromptu arrangement but led to lots of sex during that trip… and in fact that could have been the spark that carried over to me initiating anal into our lives a few months later.

It looks like we’ll have the same arrangement this August. So for about 12 nights at least, my wife and should have full opportunities to engage in all sorts of fun. She’s been so fired up since we finally crossed over into having anal sex, that I’m hoping for those 12 nights we’ll be doing lots of anal (if not only anal!)

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:06 pm

How appropriate that you should be 'going Greek' in Greece ...
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 pm

That's great. Hope you have a good time. You should jokingly tell your wife how it's going to be a pure assfucking vacation and see her reaction. If she's into it, you're set. "Going Greek" so appropriate. haha

Let us know how it goes. We'll be rooting for you! ;)