A study with "Anal Only" stats for young people in Britain...

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
singleinDC

A study with "Anal Only" stats for young people in Britain...

Post by singleinDC » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:00 am

I haven't seen any other scientific studies on anal only practices, and I thought I'd share this one with you. It is among young people (16-24) in Britain from 2010-2012. The numbers show that anal only sexual lifestyles in that group were very small in number but did exist. And they went from essentially non-existent in earlier years to at least a tiny blip on the radar screen -- and I bet it's even higher now, and more common amongst older people. I've attached the Venn diagram from the study. "Natsal-1" is responses for 1990-1991, "Natsal-2" for 1999-2001, and "Natsal-3" for 2010-2012.

analonly2.png
analonly2.png (197.01 KiB) Viewed 4354 times
Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5723633/
Last edited by singleinDC on Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

singleinDC

Re: A study with "Anal Only" stats for young people in Britain...

Post by singleinDC » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:05 am

The small numbers here reinforce my suggestion that those here seeking an anal only relationship need to create them, not seek out someone who is already anal only. A woman who loves anal and is a bit of a submissive pleaser sexually makes a fine candidate for someone who'd be up for an anal only relationship, at least for periods of time. I wish you the best of luck -- the more anal only people there are, the more the idea and practice will spread to others.

vitomarkell

Post by vitomarkell » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:09 am

Very interesting, thanks for sharing. I love things like this, stats, studies, etc. I also inteview Many anal only people to classify some characteristics wich I am interested on. It's truth a part of what you mention, but AO relationships are not just built. It's obvious that women who already love anal, dream to be in an AO relationship if they are not already in one.

The think is, I ser people here is affrraid to show themselves who are them and like they really are. Few people show their faces and those who are looking for a relationship don't know how to do it and they don't have a section in this forum. I don't know why they don't open a section for people searching their soulmates.
I prefer death instead leaving anal :twisted:

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:44 pm

Glad you found it interesting, Vitor.

I agree that finding a woman who loves anal is a great start. As for women specifically seeking anal only... I'd say the men outnumber them about 100 to 1. I've known several women who were open to anal only relationships, but were not specifically seeking one. I think waiting for "the one" who already is seeking anal only is just going to leave you frustrated. Get out there and try to make some converts... I'm doing my part. :D

ksaleh

Post by ksaleh » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:18 pm

From my own experience and the history of friends, I believe that the numbers for Brazil would be more favorable to the AO (especially in early sexual life). But it's just a personal guess without any scientific basis.