Anal Only Wedding Anniversary.

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Hitman1386

Anal Only Wedding Anniversary.

Post by Hitman1386 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:19 pm

This past weekend was my 22nd wedding anniversary (August 16th 1997). My wife and I have been together for 26 years in total. This past Saturday night we went out for dinner with friends. They got married two years after use us. We almost always go out with them for dinner every year. Its one of the few times I get to wear a suit & my wife gets to dress herself up. Anyway, I'll get to the really fun part.

Like said, I wore a suit. My wife wore a tight little black dress with the hem just above her knee that showed off her hot, hot ass and a neck line that showed off her ample cleavage. With dark black stockings & black high heels. The skirt was so tight that it made it hard to hide the snaps on her garter belt. I kept snapping her garters under the table all night. She found it so kinky that it made so horny, that after we finished dinner she couldn't wait to get home to fuck. She was so hot for it that she wanted me to fuck ass her under the stars. I knew a place that was on our way home and is secluded. It was a place with a paved driveway where a house use to be and was sounded by trees. The horny girl has bought lube with her. I parked the car and got out. We made out for a few minutes while our eyes adjusted to the light. She got down and opened my fly. She sucked my cock until it was rock hard. Not that it took much for me to get that way after looking at her all night in that dress. After a minute or two she got up, lubed my cock. She hiked up her skirt, bent over the hood of the car and snapped her garters. The naughty girl had already taken her panties off in the bathroom before we left the restaurant. My cock went right in to her ass. Within a minute or two she was having the first of three very, very loud orgasms. By the third one I was blowing my load deep in her ass.

AnalLover1969

Re: Anal Only Wedding Anniversary.

Post by AnalLover1969 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:16 pm

Great job! I think every guy on this forum is now quite jealous! LOL!