Is denial of orgasm in disguise one of the main appeals of anal only?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
notnice66

Re: Is denial of orgasm in disguise one of the main appeals of anal only?

Post by notnice66 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:50 pm

Yosemitespam, you made me flinch in remembered pain when you wrote: When she gets off (not even slightly subtle) , we usually finish up with me in the front. Long time ago I got a nasty infection from a guy moving from arse to vag. Plus, almost as bad, a humiliating lecture from my doctor. So I hope you clean your dick before you do that!!

TinaK

Post by TinaK » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:43 pm

I think it is a kind of chastity

Hitman1386

Post by Hitman1386 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:45 pm

notnice66 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:50 pm
Yosemitespam, you made me flinch in remembered pain when you wrote: When she gets off (not even slightly subtle) , we usually finish up with me in the front. Long time ago I got a nasty infection from a guy moving from arse to vag. Plus, almost as bad, a humiliating lecture from my doctor. So I hope you clean your dick before you do that!!

I agree with you on that. My wife very, very rarely wants my penis in her vagina anymore. However if I go there after going anal. I ALWAYS wash with soap & water before I go in her pussy only once in her mouth. And that one time she used a number of wet wipes to clean me.

PeachShaped

Post by PeachShaped » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:04 pm

This thread just inspired me to try only cumming from my ass. I looove orgasm denial. Maybe more in theory than practice, but we'll find out! ;)

yosemitespam

Post by yosemitespam » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:25 pm

Haven't been here in awhile, but no worries--we use a condom in the back and take it off before going into the front. This is not our first rodeo. ;)

Cheers

YS

Pervertboy

Post by Pervertboy » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:27 am

You simply say everything i always know. Anal only is more pleasurable because it in truth a constantly orgasm denial state, but by stimulation of an other part of body that is very near to genital nerves, cause an indirect soft and little stimulation on genital nerves. Causing a "bug" in nervous system conexions... what spread by the body and cause the "full body sensation" orgasm. And the arousal is kept high exactly because the woman's body doesnt interprets it as a climax but as an edging. This is the perfect explanation for anal only sensations and it always have been clear to me.
Eat pussy, fuck butt :idea: